TRIGONDO - new martial art against multiple attackers. NEW NEW

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Sensei_trigondo

Sensei_trigondo

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
The Sr. Grandmaster title was given by the forum for a certain number of posts that I have posted. It has nothing to do with personal title.

When I was young, in one of my English class, I introduced myself as, "Mr. Wang". Everybody laughed at me. I then realized that I should not give myself any title.
yeah, everyone can laugh or critizse something when he has not personal experienced it, but when he has one on the mussle and don't know why, he is not laughing anymore.
i never critize the work of another person and show respect. respect is the mother of development.

Blindside

Grandmaster
Founding Member
Reaction score
Dear Martial Art Friends,

i am the founder of the martial art - Trigondo, and want to kindly deliver you some informations and video beside a manual for this interestion style.

It is a system that can be performed on a very small place.

A couple of years ago i have deposit the system on a legal copyright for founder and also designed a special budo weapon
for it.

It's worth it. Believe me.

Video 1 :

You can download a complete trigondo manual in PDF in the description of this video.

Video 2 :

Greetings
Sensei_Trigondo

After watching the first 30 seconds of the first video I am assuming this has never been tested against one even vaguely resisting opponent much less multiple. Please prove me wrong and point me to a video that has you manipulating more than air.

OP
Sensei_trigondo

Sensei_trigondo

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
i do respect here for anyone with long experience in martial art.
again.
i start NOW - NEW at point 1 with this art. take an eye on it in the future.
FOR THE FIRST TIME - i do advertisements to get "Dojo Independent Fighters" here.
This year 2022 you will see results.
be patient and only realise that "there is something"

Kindly Regards
S.T.

Hanzou

Grandmaster
Reaction score
gif.gif

wab25

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
again.
FOR THE FIRST TIME - i do advertisements to get "Dojo Independent Fighters" here.

Kindly Regards
S.T.
So, you created a new martial art that specializes in handling multiple attackers... But you do not have any attackers in the videos that you share, of your new art. This would be like claiming to have invented the first flying car.... and showing videos of the glove box being opened and closed, and the seats being adjusted, so that the driver can reach the pedals.... If you don't show the car flying... people will not believe it... in this case you do not even show the car driving down the road. It should not be surprising that people are not taking your new art seriously.

This should be easy to fix... get some more people in the video. I would suggest that instead of paying for the advertisement... you go down to the park, or gym and offer people that money to play a roll in your video. You could go to a bar and offer to by drinks for anyone willing to help out...

Also understand, that there are red flags when someone claims to have a new martial arts system, but they do not have any partners to demonstrate the art with... how do you know your new art will work, without trying it on another person? Assuming that you did try this stuff with other people... why are they not willing to demo this new art with you?

When you do get some video, with multiple attackers.... I would love to see it... I may learn something from it.

bushido

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
One constructive thing I would point out... Sensei is a Japanese term, while for all intents and purposes, you are basing your style on a Chinese art.

Wing Woo Gar

Senior Master
Reaction score
One constructive thing I would point out... Sensei is a Japanese term, while for all intents and purposes, you are basing your style on a Chinese art.
Hold the phone, nothing in that video constitutes a connection to Chinese martial arts that I am aware of.

Wing Woo Gar

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hmmm... I was going to pass this by... Then I wrote a long post, Then I deleted it. Then I was going to say a lot more... instead, I will rein in my comments, lol.
I can't contribute anything nice or constructive to this topic, so I am going to refrain...
Same.

Wing Woo Gar

Senior Master
Reaction score
again.

Kindly Regards
S.T.
Please show your multiple groin restomp techniques.

Oily Dragon

Senior Master
Reaction score
yeah, everyone can laugh or critizse something when he has not personal experienced it, but when he has one on the mussle and don't know why, he is not laughing anymore.
i never critize the work of another person and show respect. respect is the mother of development.
Laughter is the best medicine, and it's critical to Kung fu development.

How would you describe your style in anthropomorphic terms? I'll give you an example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions