Tri-care sucks.....

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I am a disabled veteran. I am entitled to health care at VA hospitals. I have medical insurance through my work, that covers me and my son. Since I started using that insurance and medical facilites/doctors, etc, I haven't even thought of using the VA.
Anyone who wants to force everyone to have single payer (socialized medicine) should be forced to take a long hard look at a county hospital and a VA hospital and compare them to private hospitals. The government is good at many things, treating individuals well on an individual basis, just isn't one of them.

Bruno@MT

Senior Master
Reaction score
I usually insist on dinner and a movie first......

Yeah, right.

We men are known for wanting to get to know the woman and touch base emotionally before committing ourselves to the physical side of things.

MBuzzy

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ok - I hadn't considered Joint Basing....

I'm sure that had a HUGE impact on health care for the military....I wouldn't doubt that the Joint bases suck now.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It is IMPOSSIBLE to get an appointment. If you are sick RIGHT now, you can call and see if they have an appointment soon, which they NEVER DO and they expect you to come in in 3 weeks, go to after hours sick call where you will sit for 4 or more hours only to get rushed through and mis-diagnosed, or go to the local emergency room and sit for hours until someone sees you.

WHAT A ****ING JOKE.

Sounds an awful lot like two HMOs I've subscribed to previously - CIGNA and Kaiser.

Two words for those people: **** THEM.

While I would like to see a public option, the care we have at military bases is worse than county hospitals and those are TERRIBLE.

Something else needs to be looked at here before we go passing care bills left and ... left.