Training / week

ajs1976

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Home many hours of training a week do you do?

In class i'm around 3-4.

Outside of class, it can go anwhere from 1-10.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I train atleast two hours a day and then hold class for another 4 to 5, now with that being said it is not heavy training two hours a day.

R

rainbows

Class - 2 hours, 3 times a week.
Home - 30 minutes, 7 days a week.

cali_tkdbruin

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Recently I've been training at our dojang 5 to 6 days a week, and a lot of hours each day. This is only because I was prepping for a BB dan test. Normally I would only train maybe half this time, right about four days a week. Great stuff though, I really enjoy the training, the hard work, sweating, getting bruised up and blooded. Am I sick our what??? :rofl:

bobster_ice

Black Belt
Reaction score
sweet, i can only train about 4-7 hours a week because i have school, homework and girls to meet, does anyone have any training tips for the young ones? ;)

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
bobster_ice said:
sweet, i can only train about 4-7 hours a week because i have school, homework and girls to meet, does anyone have any training tips for the young ones? ;)
For which catagory? :wink2:

I'm at my lightest training ever right now at about 4 hours a week. I was up to about 20, but temporarily other priorities are heavily interferring. I intend to bring it back up in the near future though.

Henderson

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Depending on my work schedule, I get anywhere from 5 - 10 hrs in a week. This thing called a job interferes too much with training. :rolleyes:

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
bobster_ice said:
tae kwon do and ninjitsu
Okay. I wasn't sure you didn't mean homework and girls. :ultracool

You seem to be an enthusiastic young man. A key thing I would recommend for you is to not overdo it. Your body is still growing, and poor or overextended training can cause you more harm than good. Personally, I think 4-7 hours puts you right were you want to be.