Tiger Woods Family Xmas Pic

Jenny_in_Chico

Black Belt
Reaction score
If Tiger was my husband you wouldn't be able to see the golfball or the club they'd be so far up his anal canal.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I wouldn't waste my time on the sunuvabeetch. He'd find out I found out when he got the papers from the lawyer and when he watched the press conference exposing him and his sluts.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
This guy is a dirt bag. I am no goody 2 shoes, but it is apparent that Tiger had a lot going for him in life. Beautiful wife, two off spring to carry on the name and genes, and more money then the US government, WTF.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Agree with all the above but what I can't understand is why we've had it on our main news! We've got more deaths in Afghan, unemployment levels rising, companies going bankrupt, the banks giving their workers big bonuses, a child killed by a pitbull dog etc etc and they put the fact he cheated on the main news, amazing.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Agree with all the above but what I can't understand is why we've had it on our main news! We've got more deaths in Afghan, unemployment levels rising, companies going bankrupt, the banks giving their workers big bonuses, a child killed by a pitbull dog etc etc and they put the fact he cheated on the main news, amazing.

Didnt you people Invent the Tabloid?

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Didnt you people Invent the Tabloid?

Sadly we probably did! We get major tragedies, big national events which the serious newpapers report but The Sun has on it's front page something about Jordan calling Peter Andre names ( non Brits are going who?..exactly!)

OP
celtic_crippler

celtic_crippler

Senior Master
Reaction score

Wait a minute... I thought you were in the UK?

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL!

What's Tiger done to his mother-in-law? It was also on the news that a 'mysterious' middle aged woman was rushed to hosptial from his house cue photo of woman on trolley being taken out of ambulance. Turns out it's his mum in law.

grydth

Senior Master
Reaction score
It appears Tiger's woodie has landed him in the rough......

I thought the 'family' photo would include the 6 mistresses.

Cheap laughs are fun, but Tez is right - why do we 'know' so much more about this lurid episode than we do about genuinely important matters? Methinks media has become the "Opium of the People".... and I'm in there smoking with the rest. Not Tiger's proudest moment, but not mine either.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think we all like a bit of juicy gossip especially when it's about someone rich and famous (we can tell ourselves that money doesn't bring happiness then lol). I don't have a problem with that but it should be relegated to the inside pages or magazines not make headlines on national news and on the front of newspapers, gossip should be a small amusement not the major interest of a nation. I imagine though governments love it as if we are all concentrating on Tiger Woods etc we aren't thinking about what they are up to!

bluekey88

Senior Master
Reaction score
I probably shouldn't air my dirty laundry, but given recent events....I cannot keep silent.

I, too, had an affair with tiger woods. I was part of his "back 9" as he liked to call us. I'm ashamed....so ashamed...

[sits back and waits for big check full of hush money]

:D

peace,
Erik

Gordon Nore

Senior Master
Reaction score
I probably shouldn't air my dirty laundry, but given recent events....I cannot keep silent.

I, too, had an affair with tiger woods. I was part of his "back 9" as he liked to call us. I'm ashamed....so ashamed...

[sits back and waits for big check full of hush money]

:D

peace,
Erik

Tramp!

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
Don't see what the big deal is. A man works to earn $900 million dollars, he's gonna have a woman or two on the side. Or Erik, if he rolls that way.

Catalyst

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Tiger showed his true stripes and turned out to be nothing more than a Cheetah.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
And his wife is not under arrest? Not defending the character of the man by any means but violent assault with a deadly weapon causing actual bodily harm is okay if a wronged woman does it?

Latest Discussions