This website isn't secure. It has unencrypted connection, 5 trackers & unknown privacy practices

Whispered_Freedom

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
According to site information. Sorry, just thought I'd bring it up. People are becoming(or already are) wary of online security, that's all - myself included.

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
According to site information. Sorry, just thought I'd bring it up. People are becoming(or already are) wary of online security, that's all - myself included.
If your not, putting banking details or up to something dodgy, you don't need an encrypted connection, but if your paranoid about such things or using public WiFi use a vpn.

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
I've been using it long enough and haven't been hacked yet. But tbh for me there's nothing to hack I don't use online banking or use credit cards so nothing to be really hacked for me

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score

Um, so what?
It's not like you're posting credit card info. As a matter of fact, the TOS (which you read when you agreed to them, right?) specifically prohibits posting any personal information.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
While I'm not sure why the folks at Forum Foundry haven't added basic SSL encryption, which is pretty common now, I also can't see where it matters much for a site like this.

hoshin1600

Senior Master
Reaction score
wasnt this exact same comment made some time ago? and the answer was the same.

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you have a concern, contact the forum owners, Forum Foundry. That side of things is their business.

Latest Discussions