This Site Makes Me Happy

Zepp

Master of Arts
Reaction score
The woods of Marin County, California, USA
I just wanted to say that I am impressed with the overall maturity level of the posts on this site. For a while now, I've been looking at www.Bullshido.us (formerly McDojo.com), and I was starting to think that most of the martial arts enthusiasts on the internet only had a middle school education and all had major inferiority complexes.

It's nice to see that intelligent, civil dialogue really does take place in the martial arts.

-Zepp

K

Kirk

Originally posted by Zepp
I just wanted to say that I am impressed with the overall maturity level of the posts on this site. For a while now, I've been looking at www.Bullshido.us (formerly McDojo.com), and I was starting to think that most of the martial arts enthusiasts on the internet only had a middle school education and all had major inferiority complexes.

It's nice to see that intelligent, civil dialogue really does take place in the martial arts.

-Zepp

Welcome aboard! :rofl:

cali_tkdbruin

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I like it too Mr. Zepp, that's why I keep coming back. Yeah, on occasion you'll get a flare up here and there, but, for the most part cooler heads do prevail and we have informative civil exchanges. The mods do a good job of keeping the dust ups under control... :asian:

karatekid1975

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I agree. For the most part, this is a very good site. We do get goofy sometimes :D But, to me, that breaks up the dull-drums. It's good to do so.

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Goofy?? Yeah, I tend to agree here. How would it be if we all took like seriously every moment of the day. It would be a tough world out there and in worse shape than it is in right now.

Latest Discussions