This Months Black Belt issue

matt.m

Senior Master
Reaction score
Guys and gals,

even if you aren't a big fan of the magazine in general there are two articles that are what I would call noteworthy. The 1st would be on counter-kicking while sparring and the 2nd is reason why kata or poomsea is so effective. Just figure I would pass this tidbit along.
icon12.gif

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Guys and gals,

even if you aren't a big fan of the magazine in general there are two articles that are what I would call noteworthy. The 1st would be on counter-kicking while sparring and the 2nd is reason why kata or poomsea is so effective. Just figure I would pass this tidbit along.
icon12.gif

Thanks Matt I will need to pick those up.

newGuy12

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Well, I guess I'll have to stop by the bookstore this weekend. I haven't read a martial arts magazine in years.

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I was impressed by the one on forms. I was less so with the one on sparring. But don't let my opinion skew your's. They are worth reading.

Fiendlover

Black Belt
Reaction score
i bought that magazine and as i was flipping thru it.........i found my shihan in it lol. i never buy martial arts magazines and when i did that was what i found lol. i thought was hilarious.
i believe hes on page 178 or 176. hes the one with the red gi and jotos in his hands as hes doing the flying side kick i believe. chris casamassa. ;P
:headbangin::ultracool:lol:

Latest Discussions