Thinking about Korea

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I was thinking about taken some 15-25 students to Korea for training and a visit to the Kukkiwon, I have been there but never with a group as anybody done this before taken a group for there training and how did it go. If not would you recommend taken so many at one time, we are talking about summer 2008 for the 10 package offord by the Korean tourism group.
Thanks
Terry

OP
terryl965

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mile when we go in summer 2008 come along and anybody else we all can get some training.
Terry

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I've always wanted to go. Maybe I'll get the opportunity someday. Maybe I'll have the $$ someday.:)

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Every year, Yong-In offers a 3 week deal involving not only training at Yong-In University, but the kukkiwon also. Package includes Airfare, Room and Board for (if I remember correctly) about $1500-$1700 per person. I've just been waiting for my son to get old enough to appreciate the value of such a trip. The timing seems to be about the same as yours. hmmm. Maybe we're on to something here.

OP
terryl965

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Fluffy they still will let you train if you would like to, they have ITF people all the time go there for training they just will not cross certified you for the visit that is all.
Terry