Thief caught after robbing a home using gloves?

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, In the news a robber was caught stealing jewely from a home. The robber was using gloves. The type where the finger tips are cut off.

The police found so many of his finger prints. The robber thought he was smart protecting his hands and prints from being found.

This one will go down as another stupied/dump crook. I understand it was those gloves use for golfing with the finger tips open style.

I wonder what his handicapped was? Aloha

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I wonder if his get-a-way car also had tinted windows so no one could identify it?

grydth

Senior Master
Reaction score
Street level crooks have long been renowned for their stupidity.

The recent crook who fled Walmart left behind some great evidence - a child.:confused:

Corporate members of the species, however, are much slicker..... but mostly wind up getting caught in the end. Just takes more work and more time.

redfang

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I have on more than one occasion had a suspect jump and run from a car for whatever reason (car stolen, drugs or guns in it etc.) and leave their wallet with their ID in it. Also gone to more than one domestic call where no one bothered to put away the drugs. In one case, they had left out about 1/2 lb that they were in the middle of splitting up for sale. In another case, they left 5 or 6 crack rocks with the pipe sitting on the living room table, knowing full well that the police were coming over. . . they had called us!

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Admin. note: Thread moved to the Locker Room.

G Ketchmark / shesulsa
MT Assist. Administrator

Steel Tiger

Senior Master
Reaction score
I can just see this guy's chain of thought.

Gonna do a break in.
Gotta use gloves when you do a break in.
These gloves make my fingers all clumsy. Try a different pair.
Oh Yeah! These ones are better. Now I can pick things up.
I got my gloves. They'll never know it was me.

It never fails to amuse me to what degree people can be blind to the bleeding obvious.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I can just see this guy's chain of thought.

Gonna do a break in.
Gotta use gloves when you do a break in.
These gloves make my fingers all clumsy. Try a different pair.
Oh Yeah! These ones are better. Now I can pick things up.
I got my gloves. They'll never know it was me.

It never fails to amuse me to what degree people can be blind to the bleeding obvious.

I thought about that too... I also thought about the gloves being weight-lifting gloves rather than golfing gloves - so he was wearing them to lift heavy objects, and wasn't thinking about not leaving fingerprints at all.

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
I feel that the judges who preside over cases like these should make a point of explaining to the criminals that they are just too stupid for crime, and that they should try a legitimate career where they can receive some sort of training. Because thinking for himself is obviously not working for this fellow.

Steel Tiger

Senior Master
Reaction score
I thought about that too... I also thought about the gloves being weight-lifting gloves rather than golfing gloves - so he was wearing them to lift heavy objects, and wasn't thinking about not leaving fingerprints at all.

Now I hadn't thought about that. Good OH&S practice. Afterall, you wouldn't want to take the skin off your hands while carrying away someone else's stuff.

Latest Discussions