They really shouldn't allow big games up north...

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
http://www.yardbarker.com/all_sport...ill_not_be_allowed_at_the_super_bowl/15268961

All the new rules for the Super Bowl....

1) No Tailgating....
Ok, they only have 13k parking passes...Oh, bummer, I don't think Tuscaloosa has that many spots total...yet, they party. Although...you have to be ultra hardcore to do it in January in Joisey....

2) no unauthorized car services...either buy the parking pass, or cough up 51 bucks for the bus ticket...

3) can't walk to the game either, unless you came with the bus...
Huh?! Seriously?!

“Nobody’s going to be dropped off by black car,” Kelly said. “You can have a black car, a green car, a white car, a red car as long as you have parking, and the car needs to stay on the premises the entire time.”
That’s OK, fans can just park in lots away from the stadium and walk to the game, right? Wrong. Kelly said no one will be allowed to enter the stadium on foot unless they have arrived via public transportation or shuttle bus — where security will have screened them before and after — or they have an approved parking pass.

I guess it's ok, in the name of safety....

OP
granfire

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
LOL, yeah, that, too.

it should have read </sarcasm> to begin with!
I'd be pissed...most people have their tickets since last year or sooner....

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I've never been to that stadium but how do you prevent people from walking up that's stupid.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yawn.

Strikes me that the author of the original article has never been to a heavily urbanized area, let alone NYC.

OP
granfire

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Yawn.

Strikes me that the author of the original article has never been to a heavily urbanized area, let alone NYC.

I think it's the author of the rules who never went to the big city....

If I had tickets, they's be on ebay now.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Oh its profiteering, to be sure. But if I'm recalling correctly, its not a stadium that was pedestrian-friendly to begin with. Most fans take the train for about $10.

Latest Discussions