There can be only one....

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Flatlander said:
I have decided to come out from behind my avatar to watch this one personally...
Ummm :uhoh: .... you've changed a bit, but I'll still be your friend :lookie: Junior Mint?

Brother John said:
It's true...that's a direct translation from the original Kanji for Mj-Hi-Yah...
look it up.
Uhhh Yeah-uh...go ahead - check it out!

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
kelly keltner said:
Pain makes believers. Put the boots to him Brother John

kelly
:popcorn: for you Kelly! You make a good choice!

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
mj-hi-yah said:
Ummm :uhoh: .... you've changed a bit, but I'll still be your friend :lookie: Junior Mint?
We of the Great Stool Council are most interested in how this conflict shall develop. Note that I have chosen the Ceremonial Stone Perch from which to view the pending hostilities, as MY responsibilities here are largely ceremonial.

Brother John, I believe you will find Mr. Green to be a most challenging adversary, you would be well advised to remain cautious of his ability to lay the flap down.

Let the games begin.

GAB

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Boots? Did he say boots?

Penquins got nooo stinkkiiing Boots!

Barefooten Brew.%-}

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Flatlander said:
We of the Great Stool Council are most interested in how this conflict shall develop. Note that I have chosen the Ceremonial Stone Perch from which to view the pending hostilities, as MY responsibilities here are largely ceremonial.
As a fellow member of the Great Stool Council I must say you look official Dan...you do! Love the robe and all.

I, on the other hand, am partial on this one so I will sit on a comfy stool K?

Brother John, before you have your go at him, could you maybe rip that pillow off of Andrew's butt for me? I'd like it for my stool! Although I don't expect it to take long for you to teach the youngin' his lesson! :whip: :asian:

GAB

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Good for you Kell,

You can add that to your stick company, and we can call it the ' stickeeen boots company':partyon:

Barefooten.:mp5: :flame:

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Anyone else notice the obvious silence from the Penguin Boy since Brother John showed up??? Perhaps the boots are just too big for him and he's shakin' in them! :uhohh: :anic: :uhohh::anic: :uhohh:

GAB

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Hi ya All,

I think Andrew is just slipping and sliding at the moment, he will be back.

Watch your groin Brother John. (protect)

While he is waiting for the tide to change, he is supplying up on fish,be very careful, don't get to confident, know your enemy, he is young and resourceful.
Watch the other side of the iceberg, I think a polar bear is chasing him, he is leading it in your direction.

Regards, Gary
Barefooten

Brother John

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ahhhhh HA!!! You see!!! I have caused his small stones to retreat into the stinky hidden chasms of his body as he waddles home in FEAR!!! Boots or no boots, I shall not rest until he KNOWS the embarasement of my flipper prints smote upon his UNCUSHIONED buttocks... (Here ya go Mj.... *Brother John hands a butt imprinted pillow to Mj and winks at her knowingly* )

I await the comeback...
IF you Dare
Andrew-San!!!!!!!

HOSA!!!!!!!!

Fight with attitude

Green Belt
Reaction score
YAY!!! go Brother John

Hopefully if you put the boots to him he won't be able to stand and teach class tomorrow...then he wouldn't be able to annoy me as much :D

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Brother John said:
*Brother John hands a butt imprinted pillow to Mj and winks at her knowingly* )
WHO - AHHH - You go Brother John!!!! :mp5:

And um....thanks but ewwww just look at that pillow - a most unimpressive butt print it is LOL..on second thought let's toss it! Pillow or no pillow it seems we are ready in this corner...been ready *sigh* but still we wait.

Dan just waiting and waiting all day for the skinny little penguin to show his skinny lil self, that is if he ain't turning yella!!!!:shrug:

MJ :D

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Fight with attitude said:
YAY!!! go Brother John

Hopefully if you put the boots to him he won't be able to stand and teach class tomorrow...then he wouldn't be able to annoy me as much :D
:popcorn: for you!

pete

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Brother John said:
Pete-Pete-Pete...
Though should'st have kept thine tongue against thine epiglotis in order to restrict thine display of ignorance...
BEWARE, Lest I slap thee with fish as well in my Tuxedo-like FURRY!!!!
(wish I could spell)

see below secrets of the ancient penguin style, documented
by the great senior grandmaster oswald chesterfield cobblepot

http://www.geocities.com/daniphil_11721/img022.gif

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
GAB said:
I think a polar bear is chasing him, he is leading it in your direction.
Not to worry Gary...Brother John is setting his trap this very minute!

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That's it Bill Slap him Brother John!!!! :partyon:

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Fight with attitude said:
:popcorn: Thank you Mj-hi-yah

hmmmm...I think Andrew has ran away...he's good at talking but he can't back it up.
You are welcome and thanks for sharing the truth about young Mr. Green! He's just skeeerd!

BTW Maybe we can do something about that Alex who has been making fun of you in MMA class as well...ahhahahahahah....

Fight with attitude

Green Belt
Reaction score
mj-hi-yah said:
You are welcome and thanks for sharing the truth about young Mr. Green! He's just skeeerd!

BTW Maybe we can do something about that Alex who has been making fun of you in MMA class as well...ahhahahahahah....
LOL...Yes we to help me about Alex...she crazy...so is her mother Nalia...I don't know whats wrong with them :hammer:

Where is Alex?...she hates seeing penguins getting hurt.

Latest Discussions