Don't tase me, bro'! (Video inside)

Grenadier

Sr. Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Looks like the Taser does quite nicely on certain subjects:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/man-attacks-ex-in-courtroom-578431

An Ohio woman who was seeking an order of protection against her ex-boyfriend was brutally assaulted by the man inside a Domestic Relations courtroom last week, an attack that was recorded by a surveillance camera.

After Magistrate Tracy Stoner briefly departed the small courtroom, Greene appears to begin yelling and gesticulating at Morrow, who sits placidly at a conference table. The video, which does not have audio, shows Greene jumping to his feet and chasing Morrow around the table.

When his grandmother tried to step in front of him, Greene shoved her into a wall. Greene then pounced on Morrow, who had stumbled to the floor. As he pummeled Morrow, Greene was confronted by a sheriff’s deputy who subdued him with the aid of a stun gun.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
At least someone was there quickly - I am guessing privacy issues mean that there can't be a guard in the room with the allegedly violent 'partner'?

OP
Grenadier

Grenadier

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
There's probably going to be a significantly-sized lawsuit against the county / city.

Given Rashad's behavior in a courtroom, I can only imagine how his behavior had been in the outside world (which he'll probably not see for a while).

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Aye - it is to be hoped that a man capable of such violence, especially against one who could not fight back, is kept away from those that he can harm as long as possible.

Latest Discussions