• Seig -EPAK

• Technopunk - Budo Taijustsu

• Rich Parsons -Modern Arnis

• TheLetch -

• satans.barber

• Paul Janulis aka PAUL

Results are only viewable after voting.
Originally posted by Chronuss
it was a reference to The Grinch...you...uneducated Marylander....oy.

I know that, I'm just being stupid

...she's not thinking again before speaking....quick..someone call the fire department...gonna be lotsa smoke...

...she's not thinking again before speaking....quick..someone call the fire department...gonna be lotsa smoke...

There'll be lots of smoke after she reads that post.;)

*humph*

*pouts* meaniehead!

..I'll show you meaniehead...you beast....:ticked:

Worm...

(tongue --- gawd...too much lord of the rings...)

I should decorate those cookies you requested just for you...covered with beasts and worms...

be that way then...I'll just go get'em from Sheetz. :D

Mine are way better than anything begotten at sheetz...

*rolls eyes* some men just can't hold their arsenic...

no thanks...don't like the taste of almonds. ;)

Blast! why can't they make macademia-flavored arsenic ;)

Originally posted by theletch1
Perhaps they were simply too enamoured with your spirituality, depth of thought and kindness to even consider you as a hardass.:D

Apparently, one of the powers that be decided to add him on to the poll. He already got one vote....so someone does think he is one.

Wow man...I'll sheepishly accept your complements! :eek:

Also....I can have my little fantasies where I am the biggest hardass on the planet! Why not, right?

But, unfortunaitly, I was added to this poll where Seig and Golden Dragon are kicking my tail in the polls, thus ruining my fanasies.

Darn it, my dream of becoming an interent hardass has been foiled again! :rofl: :D

Darn it, my dream of becoming an interent hardass has been foiled again
Internet hardass... I like that. We have truckers that get on the radio all the time and talk trash while they're running 70mph but refuse to pull into to a truck stop when they finally push another driver over the edge. We call these guys "Radio Rambos". I guess the internet hardass would be something like that. This poll, however, is for the guys that could pull into the truckstop, kick butt and get right back in the truck and keep on hauling. So, the "internet hardass" award is still up for grabs.;)

Originally posted by theletch1
Internet hardass... I like that. We have truckers that get on the radio all the time and talk trash while they're running 70mph but refuse to pull into to a truck stop when they finally push another driver over the edge. We call these guys "Radio Rambos". I guess the internet hardass would be something like that. This poll, however, is for the guys that could pull into the truckstop, kick butt and get right back in the truck and keep on hauling. So, the "internet hardass" award is still up for grabs.;)
About two weeks ago, I had one of them threaten to shoot me. He had pulled up alongside me and was cussing me over the radio. He threatened to shoot me when I offered to let him kick my :moon: I looked him dead in the eye, and set my .45 on the dash. I picked up my mic and said, "I hope you are a better shot than I am." I have never seen a rig accelerate that fast.

Latest Discussions

Back