The Wong Way

OP
W

Wong Follower

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I have heard of this Monk Wong in my travels. And who am I and where do I come from you may ask. I'm from out there, the west, beyond the horizon, past the sunset..the far west. That right, where I come from we kill a man before breakfast just to work up and appetite. Then we salt him and pepper him,vthen we braze him in clarified butter them we eat him. Yep that's what I said. Heck I've seen things that would make a man lose control of his glandular functions. You spend three days in a horses carcass, living off you own bodily fluids. It will change a man. So no I am not from around these parts. You could say I'm from everywhere there is trouble brewing and hell to be raised. You might say I'm what he'll has raised up.

Greetings sir! Delighted you've heard of the great man. Indeed, most martial artists worth their salt know Wong from his many exploits. If you're lucky, I might tell you all about the time he disarmed a bandit while blindfolded!

Gyakuto

Senior Master
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have heard of this Monk Wong in my travels. And who am I and where do I come from you may ask. I'm from out there, the west, beyond the horizon, past the sunset..the far west. That right, where I come from we kill a man before breakfast just to work up and appetite. Then we salt him and pepper him,vthen we braze him in clarified butter them we eat him. Yep that's what I said. Heck I've seen things that would make a man lose control of his glandular functions. You spend three days in a horses carcass, living off you own bodily fluids. It will change a man. So no I am not from around these parts. You could say I'm from everywhere there is trouble brewing and hell to be raised. You might say I'm what he'll has raised up.
I'm the fellow that killed the Jinkins Brothers, with one shot. Yep all seven of them.
‘Glandular functions’ 😂🤣😅😂🤣🤣😂😅🤣😂

OP
W

Wong Follower

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I will soon be teaching a morning class in central London for true followers of Wong.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I can tell you it's in Henan Province.
ok, can you tell me if you are fluent in Chinese and the dialect?
Mountain temple......Taihang Mountains?
And I have to tell you, that original story.... not a whole lot of ruffians bursting into temples these days making challenges.... shows a bit of a lack of understanding of the reality in China today...... so at this point......

Zhěnggè shìqíng duì wǒ lái shuō tīng qǐlái hěn jiǎ

OP
W

Wong Follower

Orange Belt
Reaction score
ok, can you tell me if you are fluent in Chinese and the dialect?
Mountain temple......Taihang Mountains?
And I have to tell you, that original story.... not a whole lot of ruffians bursting into temples these days making challenges.... shows a bit of a lack of understanding of the reality in China today...... so at this point......

Zhěnggè shìqíng duì wǒ lái shuō tīng qǐlái hěn jiǎ

I have decent Chinese but Monk Wong told me only to speak English now I'm back in Europe - this is a way of training my mind. The mountains temple is roughly in the middle of the province. You may not think there are many ruffians up there, but anyone who has been to the Leopard Temple knows the truth.

Hot Lunch

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
I have decent Chinese but Monk Wong told me only to speak English now I'm back in Europe - this is a way of training my mind....
Well, there is one thing amazing about your stories... your ability to wiggle your way out of providing evidence is the most boundless I've ever seen in my life.

hoshin1600

Senior Master
Reaction score
Greetings sir! Delighted you've heard of the great man. Indeed, most martial artists worth their salt know Wong from his many exploits. If you're lucky, I might tell you all about the time he disarmed a bandit while blindfolded!
Well good sir, I was there that day. I can say while indeed Monk Wong disarmed him. It is indeed a fact that the bandit had been drinking heavily and stank of elder berry. The stink was strong enough that while blindfolded even a gray kangaroo would stand up and take notice. One would know where the bandit was on just smell alone.

mograph

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I have heard of this Monk Wong in my travels. And who am I and where do I come from you may ask. I'm from out there, the west, beyond the horizon, past the sunset..the far west. That right, where I come from we kill a man before breakfast just to work up and appetite. Then we salt him and pepper him, then we braze him in clarified butter then we eat him. Yep that's what I said. Heck I've seen things that would make a man lose control of his glandular functions. You spend three days in a horses carcass, living off you own bodily fluids. It will change a man. So no I am not from around these parts. You could say I'm from everywhere there is trouble brewing and hell to be raised. You might say I'm what he'll has raised up.
I'm the fellow that killed the Jinkins Brothers, with one shot. Yep all seven of them.
Rango! It's you!

Latest Discussions