Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ma_Kuiwu
I certainly wont be winning many friends here will I? lol

I like you already.

You have an opinion and you express it.

You also did so with out getting too personal or too violent in your presentation. In MY mind you are fine.

What Art(s) you study there on the west side of Michigan?
:asian:

M

Ma_Kuiwu

Honestly sir, it is difficult to read tone or intent into the written response of an electronic medium such as this.

And personal attacks accomplish nothing but ill feelings and are not terribly productive.

In West Michigan I study (what may be obvious) Taiji Praying Mantis under 9th Generation lineage holder Li Yenhuo. Li is the senior of the "Chosen 12" Guardians of Grandmaster Zhao Zhuxi during his time in Vietnam.

I also practice and teach Korean Tang Soo Do thru the non-profit organization Mid Michigan Martial Arts. I am currently also associated with the Tang Soo Do Martial Arts Society.

I am a CJ student who is minoring in Chinese History, Language, and Culture at GVSU. I practice Zen Buddhism thru the Clear Mind Sangha, and currently have a newfound appriciation for the Ru (Confucian) school of philosophy.

I also work with Chinese herb and food remedies to supplement my disabled daugter's treatments.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ma_Kuiwu
Honestly sir, it is difficult to read tone or intent into the written response of an electronic medium such as this.

And personal attacks accomplish nothing but ill feelings and are not terribly productive.

In West Michigan I study (what may be obvious) Taiji Praying Mantis under 9th Generation lineage holder Li Yenhuo. Li is the senior of the "Chosen 12" Guardians of Grandmaster Zhao Zhuxi during his time in Vietnam.

I also practice and teach Korean Tang Soo Do thru the non-profit organization Mid Michigan Martial Arts. I am currently also associated with the Tang Soo Do Martial Arts Society.

I am a CJ student who is minoring in Chinese History, Language, and Culture at GVSU. I practice Zen Buddhism thru the Clear Mind Sangha, and currently have a newfound appriciation for the Ru (Confucian) school of philosophy.

I also work with Chinese herb and food remedies to supplement my disabled daugter's treatments.

Thank You Sir for the profile.

I found it very intersting :)

I am sorry to hear about your Daughter :(

Enjoy your posting here.
:asian:

A

andurilking2

but sadly true
i hate cats though so it doesnt really bother me

Latest Discussions