The thought of having

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The thought of having quality instructor at all levels of one training.

What I mean if you have enough BB do you split up the instuction between all your instructor, let them teach what they excell at or do you have them try and teach techs. and poomsae's that they really do not understand?

CF'er

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I would think that it's better to teach what you know so that you can answer any questions and can be accurate at what you teach.

But, if you don't teach it how will you get better at it? Unless you "assist" with someone who's better at it so that you get experience as well as knowledge.

Tricky.

K31

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I've wished for this, in a way, in my own dojang.

My instructor was sick once and another BB taught the class. In that one session I learned more technique and the younger student learned more about class etiquette than any other time.

I thought to myself that the ideal situation would be to have class 3 days a week, twice with my instructor and the third with this "substitute".

Don't get me wrong, given a choice of one over the other I would choose my instructor. He always makes the class interesting, he teaches from a practical stand point ie. emphasis on endurance to win in self defense or sparring/tournament situations and he is a good teacher.

Latest Discussions