The Power of Music on your Memory

DavidCC

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I've always loved music but lately I have a problem.

My wife and 3 daughters are continually playing CRAP. Don't ask what, you may not agree with my assessment of it's crapiness, that's not the point.

My problem is: I cannot stop all these crappy songs from running through my brain day and night! "Compulsive Audio Hallucination" I think they call it... it's driving me CRAZY!

Anyone have any advice on what to do - about my brain, not my family's poor taste in music LOL

Help!

right this instant my internal radio station is playing Tie Your Mother Down, a moments relief from the aww dangit! Kelly Clarkson is back. :vu:

Jonathan Randall

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ah, "Now and Forever" and "Here I Am" by Air Supply. Memories of a lost love and simpler times...

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Whenever I hear the CD "Journeyman" by Eric Clapton I always think of when I was dating my husband and hanging out at his house with friends. That, and Rollings Stones "Hot Rocks". When I was in high school I used to draw while listening to Pink Floyd all the time. Especially "Animals" and whenever I hear or think about "Animals" it makes me want to draw again.

Latest Discussions