The pink panther did it right!

NPTKD

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Reading some posts about sparring made me think about the "Pink Panther".

Now that was real fighting!

Last edited:

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ok I am confused what part about the pink panther made you think about fighting?

bluekey88

Senior Master
Reaction score
I think Iposted this on this thread before the crash... but my 15 y.o. son likes to pull the Kato thing on me periodically. Usually in the dojang he'll try to get me from behind. So far, I've always ended up throwing him across the room. Occassionally, he'll try it at Wal-mart....it's a miracle the cops don't get called...my cries of "Stop it kato, you fool!" just don't deter him/ :)

Peace,
Erik

P.S. Speaking of legit martial artists in odd movies, I was watching "The Jerk" yesterday and there is a scene with Steve Martin doing a martial arts bit...one of the goons attacking him was none other than "Judo" Gene Lebell.

Ken Morgan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I think Iposted this on this thread before the crash... but my 15 y.o. son likes to pull the Kato thing on me periodically. Usually in the dojang he'll try to get me from behind. So far, I've always ended up throwing him across the room. Occassionally, he'll try it at Wal-mart....it's a miracle the cops don't get called...my cries of "Stop it kato, you fool!" just don't deter him/ :)

That’s funny.

My 19 year old does similar things. Every time we get on an elevator by ourselves he gets this half smile on his face and pounces on me, driving me into the wall. We’re the same height, but I outweigh him by 25#. Problem is I can’t fight back because I’m laughing so hard. As soon as the elevator stops, he gets off of me and acts like nothing has happened. I swear when the door open and I’m in a heap on the floor laughing, I get the strangest looks….

Latest Discussions