The Kenpo Lounge

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thought I would start this thread as a place to relax and catch up with other Kenpoists on the forum. Sometimes a thread gets a bit off track with side chat, so I wanted to give everyone a place where they can kick back, relax and talk about anything!:ultracool

Enjoy!!:ultracool

kidswarrior

Senior Master
Reaction score
Thought I would start this thread as a place to relax and catch up with other Kenpoists on the forum. Sometimes a thread gets a bit off track with side chat, so I wanted to give everyone a place where they can kick back, relax and talk about anything!:ultracool

Enjoy!!:ultracool

Great idea, Mike! Gotta run right now, but look forward to stopping in often. :)

Nobody

Green Belt
Reaction score
This is a question from someone that does not take Kenpo of any kind just always wondered if they really give out a ring when you make like 2nd Degree? This comes from me seeing the Speakman movie i think, long time ago. Oddly i have known kenpo-ist an never thought to ask them if they got a ring. Just a want for basic info i find odd never know when it will show up in some trivia.

kidswarrior

Senior Master
Reaction score
This is a question from someone that does not take Kenpo of any kind just always wondered if they really give out a ring when you make like 2nd Degree? This comes from me seeing the Speakman movie i think, long time ago. Oddly i have known kenpo-ist an never thought to ask them if they got a ring. Just a want for basic info i find odd never know when it will show up in some trivia.

If they do, somone owes me a ring. :D

Seriously, all organizations are different in the way they function, but I'd be sruprised if anyone did this. Just too expensive.

OP
M

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

As KW already said, each org. is run differently. For my 1st and 2nd my inst. gave me a sword.

Mike

HKphooey

Senior Master
Reaction score
There is a whole thread about this somewhere. That was only for the movie.

I remember getting a kick to the gut for my first! :)

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Who's tending bar? Anyone? :D :D

JamesB

Green Belt
Reaction score
I'll get the drinks in! What's everyone having then?

pfffffsssst!! ahhhhhhhhh a nice cold beer after getting in from work!

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Me- I got marlburos and chocolate milk- whaddya have?:uhyeah:

I'm still trying to wrap my head around that combination..... :rofl:

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'll get the drinks in! What's everyone having then?

pfffffsssst!! ahhhhhhhhh a nice cold beer after getting in from work!

Can't go too crazy, I need to work tonight. But I could perhaps go for a coffee with a touch of Kaluha. :D