The kama yiar was real or fake

Gnarlie

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Romantime. What is Romantime? Google brings back no results...

Bester

<font color=blue><B>Grand UberSoke, Sith-jutsu Ryu
Reaction score
Romantime. What is Romantime? Google brings back no results...

I think it's when you're a couple hours late for a party and blame it on too much wine with the boys in togas. :rofl:

Gnarlie

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Are you telling us that you're using Times New Roman? Honestly, this is like a conversation with Skippy the Bush Kangaroo. We have to guess what you mean. What's that Skip, Timmy's stuck down the well again?

Last edited:

Bester

Reaction score
I'd just be happy he would stop posting gibberish and using the site as his own little notebook, and instead actually contribute meaningful stuff.

OP
blackswordshinobi

blackswordshinobi

Blue Belt
Reaction score
that point i cant do attachment or pic or links that is one youll rule as will

Bester

Reaction score
that point i cant do attachment or pic or links that is one youll rule as will

I can do those. But that's a Supporting Member benefit.
You don't get that when you're "Restricted Access".
Which I would guess you got because you haven't really contributed anything but gibberish threads of crap fantasy ninja dribbles.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sadly, I would guess that is indeed the case, Bester. As I have noted elsewhere, the site regulations require that a person make their best efforts to communicate in clear English.

That is because, at the end of the day, the forums here are a 'public place' and the rules (and rights) of behaviour are similar to what you would expect in a real world public place - including not being disturbed by the crazy/drunk guy who thinks a can of Frey Bentos is a hand grenade {old Jasper Carrot sketch reference there :D}.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sadly, I would guess that is indeed the case, Bester. As I have noted elsewhere, the site regulations require that a person make their best efforts to communicate in clear English.

That is because, at the end of the day, the forums here are a 'public place' and the rules (and rights) of behaviour are similar to what you would expect in a real world public place - including not being disturbed by the crazy/drunk guy who thinks a can of Frey Bentos is a hand grenade {old Jasper Carrot sketch reference there :D}.

Like Jasper I attract nutters who always come and sit next to me on buses, they walk down the aisle, look at me with recognition and sit down....soon I swear I shall be that nutter!

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
If that happens, worry not. I've got haldol and a blow dart...

Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk.

Latest Discussions