The Jedi as Ninja

Josh

Blue Belt
Reaction score
no no no no no no no no... Okay Okay... I like Star Wars as much as the next guy. I've always thought being a Jedi would be the ****, but i've seen so much of this crap on the net lately. The force isn't like Chi/KI. At all...
Sometimes I just want to go down to a Star Wars convention and..... ahhhhhh!!! There is no "force" Ninjas are not Jedi. Infact, Ninjas are not what they used to be, at all. The connection between anyone today and the samurai is none. No one is dying for their honor. AHHHHHH!!!!:shotgun:

You can't be a Ninja-Jedi like that guy claims to be. Whats next, OH OH OH can I be a ninja turtle? How about a Ninja-Pirate? Yes, don't you guys see it??? Pirates are just like ninjas, yes!! they both use survival skills.... AHH!!?!?!?!!?!?

I'd LOVEEEEE to ****ing encounter one of these Ninja-Jedi people. No,not to fight them (as that would be just plain funny) but to see "the force" in action. Yes, there are people who literaly believe that "the force" is the same as chi/ki... because reiki healers are actualy jedi in disguise. .. jesus...

Please.. PLEASE PLEASSSE to everyone that reads this.. Don't be such a ****ing geek that you trying to justify your exsistance and TEH KEWL POWERS by relating it to a movie.. Its a MOVIEEEEEEEE ****kkkkk

<<sorry. a little angry this morning

Joshua

ps. somewhere in there is a decent argument.. I just don't feel like editing it.
just dont be an idiot more or less was the point.

Josh

Blue Belt
Reaction score
sorry. it was an interesting read...i'm just having a really rough morning and nothing sets me off worse than some ******** like "real life jedi". i don't know about you, but i know more than a few people with a "yoda" complex. these people are usually obese and/or spend most of their time playing everquest but still claim TEH DE3DLY SKILLZZ and ramble endlessly about mystical forces.

the other day I met this "martial artist" who thought that a "shaolin warrior " as he put it, could literaly dodge bullets, matrix style. These are the same people who are more Japanese than the Japanese.

oh well, i'm done rambling... interesting read, a fresh reminder that the world needs people like me. haha

:]

Josh

Blue Belt
Reaction score
and yes... I know.. the shaolin is CHINESE. Not that it matters to the people I was talking about. Anything remotely asian makes them have a hard on for weeks. Not because it's cool or interesting, but because it's asian.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Yeah know what ya mean there Josh but some folks just take it all too seriously. Last night I was watching Azumi and was enjoying it and all... kinda like Animae in live action... but afterwards took the DVD out and went on to bed... no big deal, just a good action flick and that's all.
SIGH some folks... (i.e. who need to get a life and a more serious hobby) just take this sci-fi/mysticism stuff way too seriously.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Yeah know what ya mean there Josh but some folks just take it all too seriously. Last night I was watching Azumi and was enjoying it and all... kinda like Animae in live action... but afterwards took the DVD out and went on to bed... no big deal, just a good action flick and that's all.
SIGH some folks... (i.e. who need to get a life and a more serious hobby) just take this sci-fi/mysticism stuff way too seriously.

Oh MAN... You mean my long years of search for a Kaio-ken teacher to teach me the Genki-dama have been in vein?

matt.m

Senior Master
Reaction score
Nice read of article. But Star Wars is the same in realism as a Batman comic book. Geesh.

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
no no no no no no no no... Okay Okay... I like Star Wars as much as the next guy. I've always thought being a Jedi would be the ****, but i've seen so much of this crap on the net lately. The force isn't like Chi/KI. At all...
Sometimes I just want to go down to a Star Wars convention and..... ahhhhhh!!! There is no "force" Ninjas are not Jedi. Infact, Ninjas are not what they used to be, at all. The connection between anyone today and the samurai is none. No one is dying for their honor. AHHHHHH!!!!:shotgun:

You can't be a Ninja-Jedi like that guy claims to be. Whats next, OH OH OH can I be a ninja turtle? How about a Ninja-Pirate? Yes, don't you guys see it??? Pirates are just like ninjas, yes!! they both use survival skills.... AHH!!?!?!?!!?!?

I'd LOVEEEEE to ****ing encounter one of these Ninja-Jedi people. No,not to fight them (as that would be just plain funny) but to see "the force" in action. Yes, there are people who literaly believe that "the force" is the same as chi/ki... because reiki healers are actualy jedi in disguise. .. jesus...

Please.. PLEASE PLEASSSE to everyone that reads this.. Don't be such a ****ing geek that you trying to justify your exsistance and TEH KEWL POWERS by relating it to a movie.. Its a MOVIEEEEEEEE ****kkkkk

<<sorry. a little angry this morning

Joshua

ps. somewhere in there is a decent argument.. I just don't feel like editing it.
just dont be an idiot more or less was the point.
Easy big guy, it's gonna be alright, lol. It's just about having a little fun, kinda like giving and receiving Reps, it's suppose to be fun, but apparently everyone doesn't see it that way. Like you said Star Wars is just a movie, nothing to get overly excited about.

When I started posting on this forum I didn't think I'd stick around very long so I asked my 6 year old son to come up with a name for me to use as a joke. And he came up with Qui-Gon. To be honest, if I knew I was going to like it here I would have used a different name.

Like I said it's all about having some fun and putting aside life's problems for awhile, and I find this forum a good place to do that. But don't worry, your not going to find me running around in costume at night with my kids lightsaber (Well, maybe you will, lol).

zDom

Senior Master
Reaction score
Sometimes I just want to go down to a Star Wars convention and..... ahhhhhh!!! There is no "force" Ninjas are not Jedi. Infact, Ninjas are not what they used to be, at all. The connection between anyone today and the samurai is none. No one is dying for their honor. AHHHHHH!!!!

I find your lack of faith disturbing ... :jediduel:

(joking :D)

the other day I met this "martial artist" who thought that a "shaolin warrior " as he put it, could literaly dodge bullets, matrix style.

No no no.. NOT shaolin: Sinanju :)

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
sorry. it was an interesting read...i'm just having a really rough morning and nothing sets me off worse than some ******** like "real life jedi". i don't know about you, but i know more than a few people with a "yoda" complex. these people are usually obese and/or spend most of their time playing everquest but still claim TEH DE3DLY SKILLZZ and ramble endlessly about mystical forces.

the other day I met this "martial artist" who thought that a "shaolin warrior " as he put it, could literaly dodge bullets, matrix style. These are the same people who are more Japanese than the Japanese.

oh well, i'm done rambling... interesting read, a fresh reminder that the world needs people like me. haha

:]

and yes... I know.. the shaolin is CHINESE. Not that it matters to the people I was talking about. Anything remotely asian makes them have a hard on for weeks. Not because it's cool or interesting, but because it's asian.

Oh no, you mean all those years as a kid watching Kung- Fu on the boob-tube will not protect me for real? And Please don't insinuate watching Pademe and Leia... oops, I mean Star Wars won't help either? Damn, back to that pesky, time-comsuming, work known as training. :) :lfao:

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Oh no, you mean all those years as a kid watching Kung- Fu on the boob-tube will not protect me for real? And Please don't insinuate watching Pademe and Leia... oops, I mean Star Wars won't help either? Damn, back to that pesky, time-comsuming, work known as training. :) :lfao:
:lol2:

TRAINING!!!! :xtrmshock

DAMN!!!! NOW what am I going to do with all those Kung fo theater movies I bought.

Steel Tiger

Senior Master
Reaction score
A couple of years ago we had our national census here is Australia and over 21 000 people listed their religion as Jedi. Given that I wonder if it would be worth taking the profound insights above and create the "School of Shoalin-Ninja-Jedi Rock Moving and Spoon-Bending". I'm sure I could get Ashida Kim and Yuri Gellar to do some seminars on their particular specialities.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
A couple of years ago we had our national census here is Australia and over 21 000 people listed their religion as Jedi. Given that I wonder if it would be worth taking the profound insights above and create the "School of Shoalin-Ninja-Jedi Rock Moving and Spoon-Bending". I'm sure I could get Ashida Kim and Yuri Gellar to do some seminars on their particular specialities.

The School of Shoalin-Ninja-Jedi Rock Moving and Spoon-Bending.... Were do I sign up?