The Hammerhead

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Looks pretty neat the only thing is when you hit it does it give you the same feel as if it was connected to the neck and spine

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I've seen them advertized in Black Belt..They did seem a little pricey when I first saw them so I didn't invest in one...

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, Yes the Hammerhead looks cool to hit, almost like the real thing. Cost over $100.00 each.

You may want to find more information on this...because we heard they do not last long (breaks). Find out about replacement if it starts to fall apart here.

We had order a Century punching bag that measure how hard you hit (balloon style of measurement) It broke three times and century replace it three times. We no longer take it out. Cost money to ship to them and back. Replacement was free, It was not design for large classes.

Hammerheads...is in the step in the right direction for tarket place! One day they may come out with HD ones (Heavy duty) one ton models...Aloha

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
heard there were a few problems with splitting at the handle

Hello, Does this mean BOB (aka- ROBERT) is better than Hammerhead?

One knows they can HANDLE Bob....but the handle in Hammerhead can not handle the hammerhead?

Hope the designer of Hammerhead can put a HANDLE on this, so it will not spit up the head. Off course...the fine print might say: Handle with care?

Handle this report with the up most thinking......handling this back to you.......Aloha

frank raud

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I've used the Hammerhead and been quite peased with the results. Found it great for women's self defense courses, as there is less hesitation about hitting a dummy head as opposed to the real thing. Great for practice with chin jabs, eye gouges, etc.