The Cruise/Couric Baby... So what was the big deal?

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Gotta love them tabloids making a big ado about nothing.
Vanity fair puts Tom Cruise and Katie Couric's baby on their front cover. With the loving couple of course :D
Baby looks cute to me and just about as healthy looking as any parent could want. So... what's the big deal?

Attachments

• $Cruise.jpg
    $Cruise.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 147

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The big deal about it was caused by Lisa!

Jeff

Ping898

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think the big deal was, that since no one but mom and dad had seen the baby, people were wondering if the baby even existed:rolleyes:....or some people were...I have better things to do with my time. Is a cute pic though...

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
Who cares? :rolleyes: I never liked Tom Cruise. Especially in light of all of his Scientology rants.

hongkongfooey

Black Belt
Reaction score
Tom Cruise is a dork! Somehow, I think the conception involved a turkey baster. I don't think that Tom likes girls.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think that the baby is an alien from scientology. Yep that is it! :rofl:
(just a joke no offense to the religion of scientology)

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I think the big deal was, that since no one but mom and dad had seen the baby, people were wondering if the baby even existed:rolleyes:....or some people were...I have better things to do with my time. Is a cute pic though...

Lets just hope she never suffers from post partum depression.

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Lets just hope she never suffers from post partum depression.

Oh God. That would be horrible. Let's hope it never happens, and I never liked Tom Cruise either. :barf:

matt.m

Senior Master
Reaction score
I have to say "Far and Away" was about the last decent flick this guy was in. To me he is just an attention hound.

zDom

Senior Master
Reaction score
Baby looks cute to me and just about as healthy looking as any parent could want. So... what's the big deal?

*LOOKS* healthy, sure. But wait till Tom warps that poor kid's head with his Scientology crap (no offense to Scientologists out there...I don't want Xenu to send a death-ray ship or anything).

With any luck, Tom will get bored with fatherhood and hire a nanny to raise the kid.

Poor Katie. She should have worn a tinfoil hat to protect herself from Tom's brainwash ray gun.

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
Not that I care much...one thing I'm wondering is why Cruise and Kidman adopted two children, if he was never sterile all along (as per the rumor). I still think his relationship with Holmes is a sham. Run, Katie, RUN!

hongkongfooey

Black Belt
Reaction score
Not that I care much...one thing I'm wondering is why Cruise and Kidman adopted two children, if he was never sterile all along (as per the rumor). I still think his relationship with Holmes is a sham. Run, Katie, RUN!

Turkey Baster? I have had similar thoughts, SwordLady. Maybe Brad Pitt came calling while Tom was chatting with L. Ron in the spaceship.

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Turkey Baster? I have had similar thoughts, SwordLady. Maybe Brad Pitt came calling while Tom was chatting with L. Ron in the spaceship.

Bradd Pitt? If you're talking turkey baster it may be David Crosby's baby.

Latest Discussions