The Chat room is on right now and there are some chatting.....

That's a tad bit too late for me.:( . At 11:30 I try to be in bed for work the next day. 5:45 comes around quickly.:(

On another note. It's too bad that we can't get a universal time where we east coast and the west coast people can get together one night and chat. That would be cool. :(

Come chat right now 10:35 PM

Monday the 14th

Originally posted by jfarnsworth
On another note. It's too bad that we can't get a universal time where we east coast and the west coast people can get together one night and chat. That would be cool. :(

I don't know about universal time (just use GMT) but feel free in joining me in my quest to rid the world of day light saving(s) time. I still feal screwed up thanks to that.

Originally posted by Elfan
I don't know about universal time (just use GMT) but feel free in joining me in my quest to rid the world of day light saving(s) time. I still feal screwed up thanks to that.

:) What I meant by that was, a time where the east coast through the west coast kenpo people could type at the same time. I used a "universal time" as say I don't know like 9pm Est, and so on down through the time zones. Where we knew that x amount of people would/could be on.:asian:

Originally posted by Goldendragon7
4:35 pm Az time
7:35 pm Eastern Time.

Come chat..........:D

No one I wanted to chat with was in the room right now.:D

10:49 DST (* Day Light Savings Time *)

5 people in Chat, come join us :)

11:02 DST

10 People in CHat , you do not know what you are missing :D

Well it seems that 9pm-1am EST seems to be the prime time for chat as the west coast is at ?6-9pm? I think? I'm not usually on so late as I get up at 5:30am for work.

Anyway it was pretty cool to see so many kenpoists in the room at the same time. (oh, yeah, and I guess other styles were welcome too :rolleyes: )

Kidding aside, there were what? 12-14 people on last night at once? :D

April 15 the chat room was pretty active from 9:30 pm to about 11:30pm

Was fun and pretty entertaining,

Salute

JD

Originally posted by Rich Parsons
10:49 DST (* Day Light Savings Time *)

5 people in Chat, come join us :)

Isn't the abbreviatiion EDT for Eastern Daylight Time, as oposed to Eastern Standard Time?

Back