The Army or the UFC

xJOHNx

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I accidently read: the army of the UFC

On topic: dude has issues. Like a walking timebomb, just a matter of time before he goes boom. No matter what his problems are, he should be able to overcome them himself. I've seen plenty of friends (and myself at some point in my life) overcoming themselves and getting a hold of themselves.

I may sound like an old guy (and be completely wrong), but in the old days everything was more strict. You got discipline from the people around you. Like your parents. They showed you the ropes.
Now a days familymembers (especially parents) seem like they want to be more of a best friend to their kids instead of a parent, too lax. Just my opinion.
Morale decline of civilasation and so on. Ramble ramble. :)

Martials arts could sort him out, if he finds a strict teacher (something which TMA seems to have more in my experience) that teaches him discipline and respect. Did so for me.

propably went off-topic, sorry!

OP
J

Joab

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
He won't have the money for martial arts until he finds a job. I'll keep praying for him, I have to admit I think he will likely end up in jail again, he lacks maturity, and his anger problem is very serious. He really needs a lot of help.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Prayers from me too. It is hard to see someone so caught up in their own indulgences that they don't want to change, even when their life is at a turning point.

Archangel M

Senior Master
Reaction score
Look at what MMA did for Junie Browning.
icon10.gif