The Advice Column Returns!

W

WilliamTLear

Guest
After much thought and debate, Michael Seigel and I have decided to restart our very own advice column again, right here in the Martial Talk Locker room. Again, we will occassionally ask others to be guest advisors. You ask, we advise. Now the disclaimer, we do not warrant or guarantee or answers in any way shape or form. Our opinions are those of the poster and no one else's. We do not promise that our answers will be either good or serious.

:D
 
Don't pee down my back and tell me it's raining!
 
What's the difference between your run of the mill keyboard warrior, and an armchair Kenpoist?
 
Some ******* (Wont mention any names) keeps giving me *Boots to the Groin*. What do I do? :(
 
Originally posted by Master of Blades
Some ******* (Wont mention any names) keeps giving me *Boots to the Groin*. What do I do? :(

Take 'em like a man!!!! sorry Seig, I had to get another shot in on this guy.
 
Originally posted by jfarnsworth
Take 'em like a man!!!! sorry Seig, I had to get another shot in on this guy.


JF,

He might not be able to take it like a man since he is still a little boy :D

(* I had to get one in on him also *)
 
If God can do anything...can he make a rock so heavy that even
HE can't pick it up?
 
How do you meet, a nice girl who is rigt for you?

I have already done the dating service, and been introduced to all my friends and family single friends. :D.

I am still casually looking and flirting. :)

Just curious, if you had any additional Ideas?

Thanks
:asian:
 
Originally posted by Rich Parsons
How do you meet, a nice girl who is rigt for you?

I have already done the dating service, and been introduced to all my friends and family single friends. :D.

I am still casually looking and flirting. :)

Just curious, if you had any additional Ideas?

Thanks
:asian:

Stop looking :) It worked for me. I went into full "slut mode." I wasn't looking for a relationship at all. I was just "playing the field." Then, when I wasn't looking for it at all, I met the woman who later became my wife. And, as far as I'm concerned, she's the best woman in the world for me. We've been together for 8 years now, and married for 6.

Mike
 
Originally posted by WilliamTLear
Don't pee down my back and tell me it's raining!

Ah, one of my favorite lines from The Outlaw Josie Wales.

Cthulhu
 
Originally posted by Rich Parsons
JF,

He might not be able to take it like a man since he is still a little boy :D

(* I had to get one in on him also *)

Your all so evil to me :( But Rich considering I have a girl and Jason I'm taller then you I dont mind. You know why.....Because Im one up on both of you :p
 
Originally posted by Kirk
If God can do anything...can he make a rock so heavy that even
HE can't pick it up?

If god took a dump, and it came out like a rock, he probably wouldn't want to pick it up... Kinda makes you wonder where rocks come from, eh?
 
Originally posted by Master of Blades
Your all so evil to me :( But Rich considering I have a girl and Jason I'm taller then you I dont mind. You know why.....Because Im one up on both of you :p

I didn't know that they stacked crap that high...

Just kidding of course,
Billy
 
Originally posted by WilliamTLear
If god took a dump, and it came out like a rock, he probably wouldn't want to pick it up... Kinda makes you wonder where rocks come from, eh?

Not really........theres a scientifical explanation for that :asian:
 
Originally posted by Rich Parsons
How do you meet, a nice girl who is rigt for you?

I have already done the dating service, and been introduced to all my friends and family single friends. :D.

I am still casually looking and flirting. :)

Just curious, if you had any additional Ideas?

Thanks
:asian:

Go hang out at bars... after knocking a few back, they all seem to be "THE RIGHT GIRL".

:asian:
 
Originally posted by Master of Blades
Not really........theres a scientifical explanation for that :asian:

Ahh, but it does bring up the question of, "Can God's turds smell like anything he wants them to? And, if so, is that why roses smell so good even though they're fertilized with turds?"

Mike
 
Originally posted by pesilat
Ahh, but it does bring up the question of, "Can God's turds smell like anything he wants them to? And, if so, is that why roses smell so good even though they're fertilized with turds?"

Mike

You didnt need to confuse me to get me to shut up :eek:
 

Latest Discussions

Back
Top