That new onbak2 with tony jaa

suicide

Black Belt
Reaction score
is sick %-} dude does druken style as well as various other arts , the muay thai ninjas in the movie are off the hook ' you guys got to check this out the ending is intresting to something new :flame:

Aiki Lee

Master of Arts
Reaction score
is sick %-} dude does druken style as well as various other arts , the muay thai ninjas in the movie are off the hook ' you guys got to check this out the ending is intresting to something new :flame:

Muay thai ninjas? I guess I won't be watching this movie for its intracate plot will I? Oh well, I'd never turn down a good action flick but I didn't even know it was out yet.

OP
suicide

suicide

Black Belt
Reaction score
yes muay thai ninjas its a movie whats wrong with that ? great movie though :angel:

-steve-

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I haven't seen it, its not yet released in north America as far as I know. I do know it ends in a cliff hanger meaning there's gonna be an Ong Bak 3. Oh and get this, in the third movie aparently his bones are all screwed up from torture so he fights without using his bones(thats what it says on wikipedia anyway!).

OP
suicide

suicide

Black Belt
Reaction score
part 2 is crazy and i really liked the way they incorporated other martial arts styles - if your trying to get a copy of this i suggest you visit your local swapmeet and get yourself a bootleg copy and if you dont believe in piracy get it anyway just buy a copy when it does come out and add it to your collection %-}

Christina05

Green Belt
Reaction score
I keep hearing a lot about this movie i heard its just as action packed. I'll be checking.

AoCAdam

Orange Belt
Reaction score
When does this come out in N. America! I loved Ong Bak and looking forward to the sequel.

Latest Discussions