Thank You JdoKan

RevIV

Black Belt
Reaction score
Just a thank you to Sensei Jeff J. for teaching at my school on Monday night. I still owe you dinner. Seeing what you have done with some of the combinations really gets me ready to start overhauling that section next. My students had a great time and you gave me some refreshers on how to review some basics. I reccomend that at anytime you can have a friend come in and share some knowledge at your school do it. Just to break your own habits of stagnation. I will be able to take what Sensei Jeff did and use small pieces of it over the next month and thats just his warm-up.. Again thank you and I cannot wait until we all figure things out and are able to work out.
First everyone said we were to busy with summer.. then back to school.. now the holidays... Well I for one will be making my new years resolution now. To the group of teachers that want to work out. Jan. is around the corner.. I am ready to set it up now.
In Peace,
Jesse D.

OP
RevIV

RevIV

Black Belt
Reaction score
oh yes i know you were busting chops,, takes more then humor to get me mad. When i create my next form I will make sure its in there lol.

Latest Discussions