Thanks to Satans Barber

Les

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I just wanted to say a big 'Thank You' to Satans Barber.

Yesterday he gave up his day off to drive about 200 miles to sit on the Grading Panel at the American Kenpo Karate Academy, in South Shields, England.

14 junior students tested, and I'm pleased to say that they were all sucessful.

Satans Barber is not a member of out school, or our association, but was kind enough to join our testing panel as a guest, and he was able to offer some useful tips to the students.

Ian, THANK YOU Sir.

Les Grihault

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Les said:
Yesterday he gave up his day off to drive about 200 miles to sit on the Grading Panel at the American Kenpo Karate Academy, in South Shields, England.
Satans Barber is not a member of out school, or our association, but was kind enough to join our testing panel as a guest Les Grihault

Now that does merit a ........... FULL SALUTE IAN.......

GOOD JOB.... MAN!!!
:partyon:

OP
Les

Les

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I know it sounds stupid, but I didn't get any.

I took both my digital camera and my camcorder with me, but I was so busy being proud of the kenpo Kids efforts I completely forgot to take any pics.

Some of the parents took some, I'll get copies and scan them. They'll be posted asap

Les

B

Billy

As a student of Mr. Grihault, and a proud parent of one of the Kenpo Kids, I'd like to add my congratulations to the kids, and thanks to Les for his guidance with the kids, and Ian for sacrificing his time for these young Kenpo exponents. Respect.
Billy

Latest Discussions