Thank you for the warm welcome!

jeff_hasbrouck

Green Belt
Reaction score
Ya know folks, I kinda just jumped into the the forums after reading a few and never really introduced myself:

My names Jeff Hasbrouck. I am a 25 year old Wing Tsun practitioner currently living in Washington State. I have trained in/with many differnt martial arts styles throught 20 years of learning, and have enjoyed very much the accumulation of knowledge I have received from all concerned arts. This being said, I am a Wing Tsun guy through and through and I very much love my art, and all the different systems that are around for us.

I have trained with some different WT/WC/VT/VC groups out there (Notably Chan Yiu Min, Chan Wah Shun's son Lineage) and have had some wonderful things thrown my way in the pursuit of seeing differing Wing Chun around the states.

I just wanted to take the time to thank each and every one of the posters who have replied to my forums, first and most importantly saying a great many thanks for being repectful in your replies, and giving me good hard information and actually taking the time to make the reply a good read.

I know I am just a newbie here, but I feel very welcome and very much at home here, and I am very glad that I just happened upon this particular site!

All the best in your training folks!

With humble reguards,

Jeff Hasbrouck (Sifu Panda ;)

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey Jeff. Glad you're here. I'm crosstraining in wing chun. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Last edited:

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You are indeed most welcome to the forums, Jeff. Have a stroll about through the other, non-WC, areas too when you get the chance - I'd be cautious about some places at first, like the rather political Study for example, but there is much to browse through here :).

Latest Discussions