Texas State championship Saturday 4-21-07

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well just got done with wiegh ins and I'm back home getting ready for the fun but bewilder me they only have 250 competitors and just like that my wife pulls out because they have no-one for her to fight and she does not want a gold medal for doing nothing congrats for her for doing the right thing.

Talk about it tommorrow after the tournament

kidswarrior

Senior Master
Reaction score
Well just got done with wiegh ins and I'm back home getting ready for the fun but bewilder me they only have 250 competitors and just like that my wife pulls out because they have no-one for her to fight and she does not want a gold medal for doing nothing congrats for her for doing the right thing.

Good on your wife, and best of luck to you tomorrow. :)

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Kudos to your wife, Terry.

Here's hoping you have a successful tournament with no significant problems, and you end (gasp!) early!

OP
terryl965

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well here are the official results Gold 21 silver 8 and bronze 3 great tournament have plenty of pics and later this week I will post some.
Thank you all in advance.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well here are the official results Gold 21 silver 8 and bronze 3 great tournament have plenty of pics and later this week I will post some.

That is great Terry!
icon14.gif

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

These are your students, I'm guessing? Congratulations!

How did the tournament go in general?

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Excellent to hear, Terry! Congrats to all of your students! That many medals is a true testament to the quality of teacher they have and to the commitment of their instructors! :asian:

OP
terryl965

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
These are your students, I'm guessing? Congratulations!

How did the tournament go in general?

Yes that was just from my school and the tournament got a little out of control when a 13 year old BB was told by his instructor since he was loosing to just go out and hurt my son Zachary but he weather the storm and still took home first place. All in all it was a great day and we had alot of fun.

OP
terryl965

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Excellent to hear, Terry! Congrats to all of your students! That many medals is a true testament to the quality of teacher they have and to the commitment of their instructors! :asian:

Tahnk you Lisa but I always say it is a testiment to them training hard everyday and believing in what they have been tought. Also bringing in people Like Brian Vancise and MSUTKD and alot of other great instructor all the time sure does help, I have bee bless to have and been able to bring in alot of different people for my students to learn from. I hope one day to be able to meet and train with alot of other great people from MT and everywhere else/

Latest Discussions