Tew's MAS & TWG, A small complaint...

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
To anyone considering ordering from the Tew Ryu online store...

I put in an order a month ago... they have taken my money, but I have no "merchandise" from them or even any information regarding shipping of my order, and today I sent my second request for information on the order, since I still have not heard back...

I would caution anyone planning to place an order for gear from them... I have no idea if I will ever see my merchandise, since they dont respond to emails... :idunno:

(Note: This is not a slam against Tew-ryu ninjitsu, only a factual warning to potential customers, based off of my negative experience with the Tew's MAS &TWG online store)

Enson

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
sorry for your negative experience. i have recently contacted them and there has been a problem with them getting their stock in. they have mentioned that there are many items that are already spoken for and not even i could place an order for some of those items. i've never known them to take 1 month not even 2 weeks... i have never had any complaints with their service. you can pm me your order number and items requested and i will call them if you like.

peace

OP
Cryozombie

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well, although they did not reply to my emails, after my second request for information, my products did in fact get shipped to me Priority mail.

The quality of the leggings was a bit dissapointing, but I feel better that at least my stuff came.

Enson

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
good. sorry you are disappointed.:idunno: anyway at least you got your things!

peace

Latest Discussions