Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
DOH!!!! :)

Y'know...I gotta start reading more stuff here..I keep hearing this is a good site..... ;)

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Kaith Rustaz said:

Y'know...I gotta start reading more stuff here..I keep hearing this is a good site..... ;)
haha...yes...from what i hear....

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Kaith Rustaz said:

Yeah, it's got it all! You know, we're almost at the point where everything's already been said. :rofl:

Has someone already mentioned that?

R

rmcrobertson

I look forward to another blast at everything Decent and True from these two clowns who, I am proud to say, also attended the University of Colorado at Boulder. Must be that Chinese deuterium in the water...

But my lord, I have a cunning plan...

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Is it as cunning as a fox who had just been made Dean of Cunning at Cambridge?

Kane

Black Belt
Reaction score
The main site says the main villian is Kim Jong II is the villian but I saw Osama Binladden in the commercials. Do you think the two duo villians or is Kim Jong II only a mere puppet of Binladden? Do you think it applies to real life? Kim Jong might be a puppet for Binladden. In fact, Kim Jong might be making weapons of Mass Destruction for Binladden now that Saddam is gone. Oh and yes, I'm sure Saddam would have eventually started to make WOMD if he remained in power.

michaeledward

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Now offending audiences all across America.
My wife and I just got back. We laughed. We squirmed. We twitched. We groaned. There is not quite enough jokes for the running time of the movie. But there were enough jokes to offend everybody.

I think all voters for George W. Bush should see this movie, just to see Michael Moore as a suicide bomber.

And, while they cut out more than a minute of marionette sex ... what was left in was pretty impressive/offensive.

I will not take my parents to see this movie.

S

sasquatchnaruto

i think im going to see it just to see it looks humourus

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Just saw the movie, and I thought it was funny and rude and childish, and immature, and insulting, and ..., . :D

I laughed at the parts where we would name the characters for the people they reminded us in real life. :rofl:

I also liked the Michael Moore scenes, he was done as real, as I know him to be. ;)

Not for young people, aka kids, and not for the old, or those who cannot suspend maturity for a couple of hours.

I really liked the martial arts fight scenes the best. :rofl:

Latest Discussions