TAPD kali in action playlist

Christopher Adamchek

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Updated our "in action" youtube playlist
30+ short live drill clips
Thought some might like to see what me and my students have been up to, enjoy!

OP
Christopher Adamchek

Christopher Adamchek

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Our program draws inspiration from the atienza and dog brothers systems approach. Utilizing lameco escrima, pakamut, panatukan silat, Krav Maga, muay thai, Karate, bjj, boxing, and more. With a strong focus on cctv analysis of attacks, and a high degree of intense pressure testing.

Tigerwarrior

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Our program draws inspiration from the atienza and dog brothers systems approach. Utilizing lameco escrima, pakamut, panatukan silat, Krav Maga, muay thai, Karate, bjj, boxing, and more. With a strong focus on cctv analysis of attacks, and a high degree of intense pressure testing.
Is it true dog brothers style got rid of traditional kali footwork for boxing footwork? We drill both at my school but wad curious.

Blindside

Grandmaster
Founding Member
Reaction score
Is it true dog brothers style got rid of traditional kali footwork for boxing footwork? We drill both at my school but wad curious.

I am out of touch with the current DBMA curriculum, but the seceond video of the Real Contact Stick Fighing videos was "Footwork" and it was drawn directly from PTK.

Tigerwarrior

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I am out of touch with the current DBMA curriculum, but the seceond video of the Real Contact Stick Fighing videos was "Footwork" and it was drawn directly from PTK.
Oh ok. I'm a dekiti guy so it's not too different then.

Latest Discussions