themodernfighter

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

We have put together a video series on youtube that you can check out in the link below.

The top video in the playlist is the most basic one, and we build up on those techniques and add to them with each video. We cover A LOT of trapping and we are adding videos each and everyday. We will also be adding JKD grappling and kicking soon.

Enjoy and tell me what you think!

Best regards,
Nick

crazydiamond

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Is this JKD Concepts (Inosanto) and we are looking at Kali Guntings - inside variation?

OP
themodernfighter

themodernfighter

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi crazydiamond, we are just doing a split entry with a backfist. In the slow motion part you can see that we are not hitting the bicep when we are going for the backfist :)

This is just one video out of many :) And we are working on Kali/JKD/Wing Chun Lat Sao Video Series with a huge amount of variations, in that series we will be including many things from Kali, WC and JKD. :)

NORTHSTAR

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

We have put together a video series on youtube that you can check out in the link below.

The top video in the playlist is the most basic one, and we build up on those techniques and add to them with each video. We cover A LOT of trapping and we are adding videos each and everyday. We will also be adding JKD grappling and kicking soon.

Enjoy and tell me what you think!

Best regards,
Nick
Dear Nick,where are your JKD videos ? Further,I went to youtube to watch them however,I could not find any of them ! They were great teaching videos !
Could you please respond back

Your Friend,
Stacey Champion Jackson

Tony Dismukes

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Dear Nick,where are your JKD videos ? Further,I went to youtube to watch them however,I could not find any of them ! They were great teaching videos !
Could you please respond back

Your Friend,
Stacey Champion Jackson
Hey Stacey, it doesn't appear that Nick has visited the site since 2017, so he's probably not going to see your question.

But please, feel welcome to stick around and join in some of the conversations!

Latest Discussions