tang lang pai (mantis kung fu)

kagegakure

White Belt
Reaction score
may I ask, and it turns out there are no martial arts depots, around me. Where is Northenr mantis kung fu, don't really care abotu style, as I will probably visit all and then train in the one that feels right? SO can anyone tell me, where there is mantis kung fu in the area of Troy, MI?

xiongnu_lohon

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
may I ask, and it turns out there are no martial arts depots, around me. Where is Northenr mantis kung fu, don't really care abotu style, as I will probably visit all and then train in the one that feels right? SO can anyone tell me, where there is mantis kung fu in the area of Troy, MI?

you can look on my map which so far has something in ann arbor & something in grand rapids I believe. start clicking on the map till you get a close up of michigan.

Codeboy

White Belt
Reaction score
Well, it would be quite a drive for you but I train 7 * Praying Mantis in Midland. I think that is slightly less than a 2 hour drive for you.

The school is Chung's School of Praying Mantis. If you'd like some more info, post here or send me an e-mail.

Taiji_Mantis

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Sifu Lee's Taiji Praying Mantis is in Grand Rapids. Sifu Chung is an excellent resource as well.
Sifu Lee is really "the man" in West Michigan. Low profile, and a handful of students. Very traditional. I was with him for a number of years. Will go back again someday too Buddha willing and the Yangze dont rise:)

Latest Discussions