Takamatsu videos

amishman

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Just having found about about the Bujinkan and Ninjutsu and all this fun stuff, I did not realize there were videos that showed Takamatsu in action. Not sure if these have been seen before but they were just posted on YouTube recently. Was fun to watch Takamatsu in action.

Here is one.

Enjoy. Sorry if it is a repeat.

tj

Last edited by a moderator:

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes the Takamatsu DVD released in either 2003 or 2004 is a great one.
icon14.gif

Shicomm

Purple Belt
Reaction score
It's low quality cammed clips of just a minute or so.... jeez...
Without good trailers around this can actually be seen as promotion for the actual dvd.
Studies have shown that online available content actually boost sales as you can have a preview of the product.

I'm not promoting piracy but the "strict" measures against sharing of content are a bit stupid imho.
At least the buyu without the big pockets needed to get your hands on the stuff can have a look...

stephen

Purple Belt
Reaction score
It's low quality cammed clips of just a minute or so.... jeez...
Without good trailers around this can actually be seen as promotion for the actual dvd.
Studies have shown that online available content actually boost sales as you can have a preview of the product.

I'm not promoting piracy but the "strict" measures against sharing of content are a bit stupid imho.
At least the buyu without the big pockets needed to get your hands on the stuff can have a look...

Whether or not the clips boost sales, as someone else's property it's not your decision.

Someone can't break into my house while I'm on holiday and hang out, even if they wash the windows while they're there.

newtothe dark

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Thats the one where Soke talks about him and shows the pictures and all correct? If so I have that one but that clip and the ones like it seemed to be more I guess is the right word.

Bigshadow

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thats the one where Soke talks about him and shows the pictures and all correct? If so I have that one but that clip and the ones like it seemed to be more I guess is the right word.

That would be correct. Yes, I thought the short clips of Takamatsu were from a larger set of films, but I have never seen anymore than what is shown on the DVD. It could be possible that Hatsumi didn't want to put them in, in their entirety, or even make them public for that matter.

I would like to see more footage of Takamatsu teaching and training.

Latest Discussions