Tai Chi - Kimball Paul

• Thread starter Chicago Green Dragon
  • Start date
C

Chicago Green Dragon

Does anybody know where Kimball is teaching now ?

Are there any old students of Kimball on this group?

Thank You

Chicago Green
Dragon :asian:

He used to teach in Chicago, IL, on the north side of the city.

Chicago Green
Dragon :asian:

hello - I just found this thread - hope you check back. I was a student of Kimball's back when he taught at Neo's bar in chicago, and stayed/lived with him for 5 years or so.

Last I heard, he was living/teaching on the south side of chicago. He had a 1-page web site up for a while, accessed thru Waysun Liao's site (www.taichitaocenter.com), but it has since disappeared.

He was a great teacher, very creative and unique.

Hello everybody. This is KImball, I'm back. And I'm teaching again. Now my school is on 35th and Halsted on the south side. My school is once again called the Crossroad academy for the study of the internal arts.As I learn more aboutMartialtalk I will be sure to post pics and tell you all I know about the arts.

kimballmaster said:
Hello everybody. This is KImball, I'm back. And I'm teaching again. Now my school is on 35th and Halsted on the south side. My school is once again called the Crossroad academy for the study of the internal arts.As I learn more aboutMartialtalk I will be sure to post pics and tell you all I know about the arts.

Welcome

kimballmaster said:
Jade Tigress,
tell me about silkies please.

Slinkies? Here's a plastic one my daughter has, the original ones are metal. You know.....slinkies.... :)

Attachments

• $mini-Slinky2006-06-29Slinky.JPG
    $mini-Slinky2006-06-29Slinky.JPG
    19.6 KB · Views: 181
Jade Tigress said:
Slinkies? Here's a plastic one my daughter has, the original ones are metal. You know.....slinkies.... :)

I Never noticed this in your signature

"Some people are like Slinkies...They're really good for nothing. But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."

I LIKE IT!!!!

I have a slinkie too, and I also say it is for my daughter, but to be honest it is older than my daughter.

Xue Sheng said:
I have a slinkie too, and I also say it is for my daughter, but to be honest it is older than my daughter.

Ha Ha Ha, Xue Sheng :p

You know, now that you mention it, I want to get one of the old metal ones for myself...

My bad, I thought you said, Silkies' you know the people who shed there skins and become seals. When I was a kid they were metal, but theyalways got tangled. My son has the new plastic ones and they don't do that.

kimballmaster said:
My bad, I thought you said, Silkies' you know the people who shed there skins and become seals. When I was a kid they were metal, but theyalways got tangled. My son has the new plastic ones and they don't do that.

LOL..yep. It always sucked when the slinkies got tangled. :)

Um....huh?

People who shed their skin and become seals?

Am I the only one confused here?

7starmantis said:
Um....huh?

People who shed their skin and become seals?

Am I the only one confused here?

Lol..no, you're not.

OK, kimballmaster, fess up on what that's all about. :idunno: