Systema School Question

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't have a clue, but I think a lot of schools in a quest to hold onto students that may cross train down the street have begun to teach multiply arts. I see many schools that advertise Judo, Karate, kick boxing, and Grappling, holy cow. Sorry for getting off track, back to your question, no.

OP
Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I don't have a clue, but I think a lot of schools in a quest to hold onto students that may cross train down the street have begun to teach multiply arts. I see many schools that advertise Judo, Karate, kick boxing, and Grappling, holy cow. Sorry for getting off track, back to your question, no.

And it is that multiple style thing (greater than 2 - 3 if related) that makes me doubt a WHOLE lot of schools

Flea

Beating you all over those fries!
MT Mentor
Reaction score
To be even more vague, I know of another school teaching multiple arts where Systema seems to be a tiny sideline. That Systema teacher is fantastic! So if you were interested in taking Systema at this place, the best resource for checking out a school would be here.

Mark Jakabcsin

Green Belt
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Xue,
Sorry I do not know Roger Thompson, nor does his picture look familar. He is not listed on Vladimir's site as an instructor, although he could be an instructor in training. I recommend calling Vladimir and Valerie to ask them as well as talking to Roger to acertain his training history in Systema. Then of course stopping by for hands on is always the most helpful.

Take care,

Mark J.

Latest Discussions