Support the troops

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I got this from my aunt - I followed the link and sent a card; it's an easy way to support the troops, and I'm going to send it around my middle school as well - think how cool it could be if kids across the country sent cards along with adults!

Something cool that Xerox is doing

If you go to this web site, http://www.letssaythanks.com/ you can pick out a thank you card and Xerox will print it and it will be sent to a soldier that is currently serving in
Iraq. You can't pick out who gets it, but it will go to some member of the armed services.

How AMAZING it would be if we could get everyone we know to send one!!!

This is a great site.

Please send a card.

It is FREE and it only takes a second.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if the soldiers received a bunch of these? Whether you are for or against the war, our guys and gals over there need to know we are behind them...

stone_dragone

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
If everyone one MT who supports the troops does this, it will be a significant number of cards sent.

Best thing is that no one here knows if you did or didn't...kinda like peeing in a dark suit.

HKphooey

Senior Master
Reaction score
There are also plenty of organizations looking for care packages. Whether you agree with the war or not, the soldiers are still there.

FieldDiscipline

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
There are also plenty of organizations looking for care packages. Whether you agree with the war or not, the soldiers are still there.

And just because they are, doesnt mean that they agree with it either. They may do of course, but not neccessarily.

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I like the idea and am happy that people are willing to do this for our troops

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I sent mine. Bookmarked the page so my kids can send one today ... and maybe tomorrow ... and maybe the next ....

OP
Kacey

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
A great idea. Good luck with what you propose.

If everyone one MT who supports the troops does this, it will be a significant number of cards sent.

Best thing is that no one here knows if you did or didn't...kinda like peeing in a dark suit.

Exactly. It takes five minutes, and I'm sure any service member would welcome a message from back home.

Im in!!! Like you said agree or not with the war we need to support our troops.

B

Thanks for the responses, all - I could have quoted all of you, but I just took a sampling - this is the response I was hoping for, especially what KG06 said: whether you agree with the war or not, the troops deserve all the support we can give them.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Exactly. It takes five minutes, and I'm sure any service member would welcome a message from back home.

exactly great attitude from all. How nice it is that we can all agree on this.

Latest Discussions