Summer Plans?

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
With summer finally being here, what is everyone's plans? Any exciting trips being scheduled?

As for my family we are heading out east for the National Smallbore Championships in August for a week. Rented a cabin with some other fellow shooters. We all have such a good time together.

How about you? :D

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Nothing special..Riding the Harley whenever possible, picking up any side jobs because starting with the Meet and Greet I have a busy Fall...

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I don't know about exciting - I'm working on renovating my basement, by removing one small bedroom/large closet (about 6 x 8, so the purpose of the room depends on who you ask) and moving another couple of walls so that instead of a small family room and 3 small bedrooms, I'll have a larger family room (aka workout space) and 2 medium bedrooms. Taking out that front bedroom also eliminates a hallway, making the family room/workout space bigger.

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I've got a lot of cool plans for the summer, the biggest however is my trip to New Zealand. I'll be gone in August with my wife and two friends and we plan on backpacking all over kiwiland for about two weeks. I need to thank my parents for this trip. If they hadn't offered to take our children for this time, we wouldn't be going.

stickarts

Senior Master
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We bring the kids to Sesame Place water park every year and I have as much fun as they do being a kid again! :0) I love water rides.
Also a week of day trips going to places in the area.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
June 30th -July 8th we are in Ft Lauderdale for the AAU National in TKD and then in August we are in Buffaloe for the meet and greet that is enough for one summer

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Taking a cruise to Bermuda in July. First time going there and I can't wait!!!:ultracool

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Going caving, hoping to make a convention or two :wink2: Just gonna take it easy ya know?

Latest Discussions