Style check - Manabi Masho

mrhnau

Senior Master
Reaction score
Manabi Masho - Anyone ever heard of it? I did a little bit of looking online, but the results were fairly limited. How does it compare to BJJ?

thanks!

I did a search and found manabi-masho.com. As for how it compares to BJJ, I suggest that you drop them a line.

I found that web page too, and a few others. I've contacted one of the guys, who as a teacher is singing its praises. Just seeking some outside verification thats its a valid art and not something two guys conceived in their garage a few years ago. I've only found two schools, which may not be an indicator of if it is a "valid" art, but does have me a bit worried. I'm not finding alot of descriptive information about it.

thanks for looking it up :) I'll keep you posted if I can find anything else about it.

If you pop over to Martial arts planet you find loads and none good.

Treat it like the black death- avoid.

see for yourself.

:)

Thanks Saru. I checked it out, as well as the grandmasters own web page. Think I'll be taking your advice.

Yeah, we just had a little visit from one of their assistant instructors on MAP... Wasn't exactly the best ambassador for a system you could have hoped for, and it seems that many of the claims that he made (including by association the WHFSC) were somewhat lacking in truth! ;)

Back