Steve Balmer does a Windows commercial

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ok who is he and what is the significent of him doing aWindows commercial?

OP
A

Andrew Green

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Current MS CEO, no real significance, just a little look at what he was up to 20 years ago ;)

newGuy12

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Ok who is he and what is the significent of him doing aWindows commercial?

He's an example of everything that is wrong with this country. I think I'm going to be sick now. If you wish, you can take a look at this video, but not if you have a weak stomach:

Last edited by a moderator:

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well I have an ex wife that should meet him they both are crazy.

newGuy12

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Well I have an ex wife that should meet him they both are crazy.

Oh, No!

Don't wish that on anyone, even in jest! Maybe Andrew Green will tell about the "chair throwing" technique of Ballmer. That's right. He is some kind of extreme "type A" personality, and he cannot control his temper well.

One time, Google stole one of his best people, and he then started cursing, and he threw a chair across his room, saying, "I will bury Google,"

<insert foul language here>

He is a loose cannon, haha, no woman, no matter how crazy, should be associated with this guy, hahahahahaha!

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Oh, No!

Don't wish that on anyone, even in jest! Maybe Andrew Green will tell about the "chair throwing" technique of Ballmer. That's right. He is some kind of extreme "type A" personality, and he cannot control his temper well.

One time, Google stole one of his best people, and he then started cursing, and he threw a chair across his room, saying, "I will bury Google,"

<insert foul language here>

He is a loose cannon, haha, no woman, no matter how crazy, should be associated with this guy, hahahahahaha!

Man this guy is a nutt job.

OP
A

Andrew Green

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well, if you ever watch Bill Gates in interview, and he seems like a ncie, pleasant individual, who also seems to do a lot of good charity work. You might find yourself wondering how a corporation with him at the head of it got to be so evil. The answer is that man, a used car salesman with a $15 Billion bank account. The first person to become a billionare from stock options in a company he didn't have anything to do with starting.

Latest Discussions