I know how you feel about this...

425.aguilera.christina.060408.jpg

OP
Tames D

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I don't see a light over the flag. Do you take it down at night?
icon7.gif

I will be going out later today to celebrate the 4th. Won't be coming home till around midnight. Aw, do I take the flag down before we leave? I probably won't. I know, I know, disrespectful.
icon7.gif

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I don't see a light over the flag. Do you take it down at night?
icon7.gif

The lights are in the ground, but we do bring the flags in at sunset.

I will be going out later today to celebrate the 4th. Won't be coming home till around midnight. Aw, do I take the flag down before we leave? I probably won't. I know, I know, disrespectful.
icon7.gif

I'll get over it somehow. Hey, you and Larry Flynt:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Flynt

[/Also in 1983, during a trial about his refusal to disclose the source of the John DeLorean surveillance tapes potentially embarrassing to the FBI, he wore an American flag as a diaper and was jailed for six months for desecration of the flag.QUOTE]

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Looks like Cristina Aguilera in front of a SteadiCam.

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
With regards to the original post, what exactly is that a picture of? Woman holding a baby swaddled in an American flag standing next to?

Christina Aguilera holding her baby in front of a television camera. She was doing a 'Rock the Vote' television commercial.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Tames D

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'll get over it somehow. Hey, you and Larry Flynt:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Flynt

[/Also in 1983, during a trial about his refusal to disclose the source of the John DeLorean surveillance tapes potentially embarrassing to the FBI, he wore an American flag as a diaper and was jailed for six months for desecration of the flag.QUOTE]

Unlike Larry, I have never actually worn an american flag. That's not me in the picture with Christina
icon10.gif
, (as much as I would like to be in her arms, lol)

Empty Hands

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ya think so, eh?

"I'm so awesome, all these mooching jerks just don't realize how awesome I am. I'm going to up and leave, then they will all be deprived of my awesome awesomeness. They'll be sorry then!"

-John Galt

Interesting. You prefer collectivism? I would have thought not.

No, just not Ayn Rand! "Atlas Shrugged" is nothing compared to "The Fountainhead" with the woman who could only find sexual fulfillment with a man she "respects" (i.e. he repeatedly raped her throughout the book). Sheesh, talk about issues!

celtic_crippler

Senior Master
Reaction score
Thank God for Larry Flint.

He helped preserve freedom of speech...not what you were thinking (dirty minds...sigh)