Someone please explain how this isn't conflict of interest????????

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Terry no new USAT yet...I was referring to new future USAT if that ever happens.

Yes I know but they made the new CEO permanent without a vote and they are holding the election the same way as before. So for me nothing has changed the bad thing is do I stay with AAU with what they are doing or go back to USAT with my head between my legs and just except what they do.

I am to the point of gtiving up on the sport because nobody is doing the right thing for the athletes.

puunui

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yes I know but they made the new CEO permanent without a vote and they are holding the election the same way as before. So for me nothing has changed the bad thing is do I stay with AAU with what they are doing or go back to USAT with my head between my legs and just except what they do. I am to the point of gtiving up on the sport because nobody is doing the right thing for the athletes.

I think the plan is to hang through to the London Olympics and perhaps a little past that. I believe the current leadership knows the jig is soon up, but they want another year before they turn it over to whoever. Probation period takes them through the London Games, with perhaps another six month extension.

RobinTKD

Blue Belt
Reaction score
It doesn't matter what USAT do through the London Olympics, because Team GB are going to take all the medals home :)

Gorilla

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Yes I know but they made the new CEO permanent without a vote and they are holding the election the same way as before. So for me nothing has changed the bad thing is do I stay with AAU with what they are doing or go back to USAT with my head between my legs and just except what they do.

I am to the point of gtiving up on the sport because nobody is doing the right thing for the athletes.

I can't give up on the sport and neither can you! It is part of our fabric. I think we just have to keep working to make change and keep moving forward.

We need to keep working towards change and I hope someday we have some success.

Look at a Aaron Cook he is finding a way to fund his fighting across the world with out the support of GBR. if there is a will there is a way.

The challenge and the fun is the struggle anyway.nnit makes the success sweeter.

Archtkd

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
I can't give up on the sport and neither can you! It is part of our fabric. I think we just have to keep working to make change and keep moving forward.

We need to keep working towards change and I hope someday we have some success.

Look at a Aaron Cook he is finding a way to fund his fighting across the world with out the support of GBR. if there is a will there is a way.

The challenge and the fun is the struggle anyway.nnit makes the success sweeter.
How about the guy from New Zealand who had to open a house of ill repute in efforts to raise $250,000 to fund his training efforts. I just read somewhere that he's made the team and will be competing in London. He closed the brother after donors emerged from the wooodworks when they heard about his quest.

Latest Discussions