Some new guy from Mass

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'll be the old fart that looks like he just worked a 12 hour shift and has not slept yet ( sad but true )

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and Welcome to MT...

OP
N

nitflegal

Green Belt
Reaction score
I'll be the old fart that looks like he just worked a 12 hour shift and has not slept yet ( sad but true )

It was nice to meet you and your son. If you were coming off a 12-hour you looked more functional than I do after one!

Matt

savagek

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hello Sheldon,

Yes thanks for stopping by with Charlie.

I always enjoy open and interesting conversation with seasoned vets. like yourself.

I wiil contact you when I next will be in Athol.

Be well and Gassho,

Ken Savage
www.winmartialarts.com

Just Torry

White Belt
Reaction score
Matt, more about the school please, your experiences and such! Shameless plugs encouraged...

JT

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I had a great time talking with the both of you and we both enjoyed the classes. Our thanks to you for being so open and allowing us to be there

Zeno

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hey Matt

You seem strangely familiar to me. Like...as if we go to the same dojo or something like that.

Weeiiirrrdd huh?

NW_Tengu

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hello Matt from another Bujinkan member. I'm on the opposite coast from ya. What/where are you learning your longsword from?

OP
N

nitflegal

Green Belt
Reaction score
Hello Matt from another Bujinkan member. I'm on the opposite coast from ya. What/where are you learning your longsword from?

Higgins Armory in Worcester. I don't get to go to Sword Guild practice as much as I'd like but they have some really excellent classes and instructors. It's truly interesting to see how much similarity there is between what developed in germany and then in Japan, completely independently.

Matt

Latest Discussions