Solo Floating Elbow Exercise

futsaowingchun

Black Belt
Reaction score
Here is an exercise I came up with using the Floating Elbow which move in a circular motion. Clockwise and counter Clockwise using the Quan Sao .The Floating Elbow follows the main concept CENTER POINT THOERY.Which is based on effecting the opponents center of gravity or mass...Notice how I don't shift my stance but move my center of mass to reinforce my structure and to power the movement..The exercise is down slow but In application of course it is done at the appropriate speed. I've made a video on the Wooden dummy that I will upload later that is the same idea done on the Dummy.

Last edited:
OP
futsaowingchun

futsaowingchun

Black Belt
Reaction score
Here is an exercise I came up with using the Floating Elbow which move in a circular motion. Clockwise and counter Clockwise using the Quan Sao .The Floating Elbow follows the main concept CENTER POINT THOERY.Which is based on effecting the opponents center of gravity or mass...Notice how I don't shift my stance but move my center of mass to reinforce my structure and to power the movement..The exercise is down slow but In application of course it is done at the appropriate speed. I've made a video on the Wooden dummy that I will upload later that is the same idea done on the Dummy.
sorry i tried to upload the video from Facebook but it did not work..I dont have my youtube acccount anymore..I will try to upload it when I open up an account

Latest Discussions