smile ;)

Sapper6

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
...hope you guys enjoy this :idunno:

COWS, CONSTITUTION AND TEN COMMANDMENTS

COWS
Is it just me, or does anyone else find it amazing that our government can track a cow born in Canada almost three years ago, right to the stall where she sleeps in the state of Washington. And they tracked her calves to their stalls. But they are unable to locate 11 million illegal aliens wandering around our country. Maybe we should give them all a cow.

CONSTITUTION
They keep talking about drafting a Constitution for Iraq. Why don't we just give them ours? It was written by a lot of really smart guys, it's worked for over 200 years and we're not using it anymore.

TEN COMMANDMENTS
The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments in a Courthouse! You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery" and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of lawyers, judges and politicians! It creates a hostile work environment!

T

The Prof

So very true. Maybe they ought to use that cow finding technique to locate Osama bin Laden.

The Prof

OUMoose

Trying to find my place
Reaction score
Heh. I think the constitution one is the funniest out of the 3. :)

M

MisterMike

When it was in development, that cow tracking system was deemed "project Hillary."

Feisty Mouse

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
MisterMike said:
When it was in development, that cow tracking system was deemed "project Hillary."
Wow.

I'll keep the rest of my comments off of here.

R

rmcrobertson

It's always been kinda interesting on how guys like Pat Robertson and Jimmy Swaggert, Oral Roberts and Bob Jones, manage to cite the Ten Commandments without bursting into flames.

But then, one also finds it hilarious that when a crackpot preacher and mediocre judge sneaks a two-ton rock into the courthouse in the middle of the night so he can suck up to the local rattlesnake-handlers and pump up his campaign for office, that means liberals hate God.

G

ghostdog2

I have spent way too much time in court houses, and your remarks about the 10 Commandmants are right on target.

The local Bar Association had to cancel its Christmas Pagaent this year. They couldn't find three wise men or a virgin.

Sorry, the old ones are the best ones.

R

rmcrobertson

Hey, how'd Bush know that Hussein had WMDs?

We'd kept the receipts.

Was wondering, too--anybody heard from old Oral Roberts' 900-foot-tall thug Jesus lately?

M

MisterMike

Anyone know where to get those Kerry/BinLaden '04 bumper stickers?

R

rmcrobertson

Hey, what's the difference between Vietnam and Iraq?

Bush had a way to get out of Vietnam.

M

Melissa426

Feisty Mouse said:
Wow.

I'll keep the rest of my comments off of here.
I'll follow your lead, but I bet we're thinking the same thing here.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Melissa426 said:
I'll follow your lead, but I bet we're thinking the same thing here.

Mmm-hmmmm. Dittos.

M

Melissa426

MisterMike said:
Wa? Wa? Wadd-I say??
I try very hard (and I freely admit that I don't always succeed) not to be rude or insulting when I respond to people's posts. If someone has hit "below the belt" I try not to stoop to their level.
No matter how much I disagree with someone, if I "attack" them, I try not to get personal or resort to "name-calling" , even public figures, ie. project Hillary

Of course, not everyone on this forum agrees with this approach. So be it.

But don't play innocent, I think you know exactly what you said.

Peace,
Melissa

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It's an on-going practice, it seems, to repeatedly take shots at women in this particular case. The political stances are one thing. Misogyny is another.

When one presents jokes repeatedly directed towards a certain sector of the population, the first few are funny. The next few are trite. The following few are tiresome and the rest are downright offensive. This practice can also ruin one's credibility.

M

MisterMike

OK, so name-calling is bad and "Hillary is not unlike a cow" = mysogyny?

I'd say the fact she is a "woman" is secondary, but when the "minority group" picks up on that - lookout!!!

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
MisterMike, check your PM s in a few minutes.

Latest Discussions