Single leg hopping

oftheherd1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Not sure I can understand what you are saying here. If your left foot get caught by the rock, while your body is still moving forward, how will you be able to "get the caught foot up"?

When you land your right foot, you find out that you can't move your left foot, you hop with your right leg, give you extra time for you to "get the caught foot up".

foot_caught_by_rock.jpg

Well, if one of my feet it caught, and it isn't in danger of something being broken, why would I hop? I could just pull myself back to where I could extract my foot. I'm not sure we are on the same track. My fault no doubt.

oftheherd1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Not sure I can understand what you are saying here. If your left foot get caught by the rock, while your body is still moving forward, how will you be able to "get the caught foot up"?

When you land your right foot, you find out that you can't move your left foot, you hop with your right leg, give you extra time for you to "get the caught foot up".

foot_caught_by_rock.jpg

Well, if one of my feet it caught, and it isn't in danger of something being broken, why would I hop? I could just pull myself back to where I could extract my foot.