Sinanju

kraljevic

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello, my friends in the martial arts,
I have one question, if anyone knows. My friend who training Jujutsu,told me abaot the martial art Sinanju-close combat system. He was in Croatia for a seminar that was held representative of the arts in Europe, I think it is called Goran.and he told him the skills to work under the auspices of the Takeda-Tanaka clan, Ishiro Tanaka Sensei and Takeda Sensei and they work in America, Los Angeles.
I see a clip it looks nice, looks like a combination of Aikido and Jujutsu-a.
Problem is , on the internet I could find nothing about that .
Does anyone know anything about this skill, that I came to be informed?

OP
K

kraljevic

White Belt
Reaction score
Thank you, I know about the series''Destroyer'', but I am interested if anyone knows a club that is specifically trainining in this martial art

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you, I know about the series''Destroyer'', but I am interested if anyone knows a club that is specifically trainining in this martial art

Bruno has just informed you that it's a fictional ie doesn't exist martial art so it's unlikely there will be any clubs teaching it, if there are they won't be any good as it's not a real martial art.

Cirdan

Senior Master
Reaction score
It is fake? Damn, I wanted to learn how to kick over a moving bus with my bare feet :(

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is fake? Damn, I wanted to learn how to kick over a moving bus with my bare feet :(

:lfao:

You'll have to be content with your Viking Berserker skills!

Cirdan

Senior Master
Reaction score
:lfao:

You'll have to be content with your Viking Berserker skills!

I just figured that kick could come in handy against a dragon.. they are almost the same size as a bus you know.

stoick-faces-the-dragon_437x185.jpg

clfsean

Senior Master
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Only Chuin, the last master of Sinan-ju, can teach you. Right now he's on vacation in Miami & isn't teaching.

Try in 3 weeks from the 3rd Sunday of the 4th Leap Year in the Age of Aquarius.

bluekey88

Senior Master
Reaction score
Karate, Kung fu, ninjutsu....all but shadows. SINANJU is the SUN!

:D

Omar B

Senior Master
Reaction score
Chuin is busy watching soap operas at the moment. Whoever is teaching your friend is a liar or completely out of his mind to think he's teaching a fictional art. Believe me, I've looked into it after discovering the Remo Williams books.

But on a side note, I am opening a school to teach authentic Jedi martial arts (specifically Shii-cho, Makashii, and Soresu), if your friend is interested he can paypal me his entire savings account.

clfsean

Senior Master
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Nah... the Emperor Smith gave him the time off to go to Miami & investigate the phenomenon known as "Telanovela" found the Latin community, which far exceeds the Anglo "Days of Our Lives".

Omar B

Senior Master
Reaction score
Nah... the Emperor Smith gave him the time off to go to Miami & investigate the phenomenon known as "Telanovela" found the Latin community, which far exceeds the Anglo "Days of Our Lives".

LOL, gotta love that Chiun. See, now this thread made me want to go watch that damn terrable Remo Williams movie, or the TV movie.

ATC

Senior Master
Reaction score
Here's a question. What clip did this guy see and from what semina? Was his friend just pulling his leg or was someone jacking some money from his friend?

Or did I just miss something in the translation of what the OP was stating?

Cirdan

Senior Master
Reaction score
But on a side note, I am opening a school to teach authentic Jedi martial arts (specifically Shii-cho, Makashii, and Soresu), if your friend is interested he can paypal me his entire savings account.

Can you teach Vaapad and modify it so I can use it with my battle axe?

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You cannot learn Sinanju, you are too old..One of Chiun's complaints about the pale piece of pigs ear Remo was he was too old.Real Masters of Sinanjus start their training as babies.

Omar B

Senior Master
Reaction score
Can you teach Vaapad and modify it so I can use it with my battle axe?

For you man, I teach that, but only for you.

I will also be offering classes is the rare karate style Ansatsuken. If you have ever played Street Fighter, you know how good it is. Shōryū-ken anyone?

chrispillertkd

Senior Master
Reaction score
Your reflexes are pitiful! The seasons move faster!

I suppose it really was just a matter of time before someone decided to claim lineage to Sinanju. I just hope Chiun doesn't find out.

Pax,

Chris